Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

OAK should spend their time making their drinks taste good.

Everyone knows South Australians really want a bung Fritz flavoured milk drink. Someone just needs to get it done.

Anyone else getting the latest Gary Rohan rumour sent to them? Any merit to it at all?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wheres the Gary Rohan/Lachie Henderson Rumour thread gone??? That was the best one I ever heard

Whoever made up the Rohan rumour obviously didn't realise that he was actually injured in the last quarter of the Carlton game and didn't return to the field. Pretty elaborate cover up by the club to fake an on field injury...

Not AFL related but either way just as good.

Liz Cambage has been booted from the opals team.
Called Nigerian players “n*****s” in a closed door practice game, punched one of them. Broke Covid protocols/team rules to * multiple members of Team USA men.

Called Nigerian players “n*****s” in a closed door practice game, punched one of them. Broke Covid protocols/team rules to fu** multiple members of Team USA men.
lol ZomboMeme%2025052017060628.jpg

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Called Nigerian players “n*****s” in a closed door practice game, punched one of them. Broke Covid protocols/team rules to fu** multiple members of Team USA men.

Gee I hope so, she is a horrendous role model..

For all the good she tries to do, she pisses it all down the drain with all her ignorant behaviour!

Someones sexual preferences or the size of their genitalia are not ‘football related rumours’ or even sports related…no one cares.
Unless you want a threadban keep that rubbish out of here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back