Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

So you think McLeod's 37 disposals and 1 goal should definitely have got him votes over Peter Bell's 44 disposals and 3 goals, Heath Black's 32 disposals and 2 goals, or Adrian Fletcher's 33 disposals and 1 goal - who by the way were all playing for the team who won by 37 points.

Not a fan of using stats, but when other people use stats, and when Crows supporters continue to reference this game, only by using stats, it's hard not to go there.
Statistics are stubborn things. But it's impossible to look without smiling when comparison of the difference in 1-2 goals...

I've never understood why they have to give the votes early. There are 5 people voting, it would literally take less than a minute to telly.

Nathan Buckley should be absolutely embarrassed that he got the Norm Smith, the judges admitted afterward that they got it wrong because they had to vote early, he should have given it back.

I cringed the other day when he tweeted out his top 5 individual awards in footy. He had BnF in a premiership year as #1 which is fair but then he had Norm Smith at #3, like his Norm wasn't undeserving haha.

I cringed the other day when he tweeted out his top 5 individual awards in footy. He had BnF in a premiership year as #1 which is fair but then he had Norm Smith at #3, like his Norm wasn't undeserving haha.

What’s your order then?
To be fair, I don’t know if there was any context to this, but my first thought was that if you’re tweeting out your personal achievements, that says a lot.

To be fair, I don’t know if there was any context to this, but my first thought was that if you’re tweeting out your personal achievements, that says a lot.
Achievements? He hasn’t won ****n half the things on the list. Just another crack at him from the sheep as usual.

He was ranking what he considers the importance/significance of individual AFL awards, had nothing to do with whether he himself had won them - as evidenced by the fact he put BnF in a PREMIERSHIP year first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Achievements? He hasn’t won *n half the things on the list. Just another crack at him from the sheep as usual.
Well, I apologise. The way the post was worded: “I cringed the other day when he tweeted out his top 5 individual awards in footy” I assumed Buckley was ranking the awards he won.

Teaches me for not looking before commenting.

Well, I apologise. The way the post was worded: “I cringed the other day when he tweeted out his top 5 individual awards in footy” I assumed Buckley was ranking the awards he won.

Teaches me for not looking before commenting.
Ahh, I don't think you realise what site you are logged into. This is Bigfooty, when you make a mistake you don't admit it, you double down and go again with it, don't give up no matter how wrong you are.

Apologising......what is this place becoming??

Mr Hankey Christmas GIF by South Park

I've never understood why they have to give the votes early. There are 5 people voting, it would literally take less than a minute to telly.

Nathan Buckley should be absolutely embarrassed that he got the Norm Smith, the judges admitted afterward that they got it wrong because they had to vote early, he should have given it back.

Yeah, Buckley was absolutely awful that day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back