Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Posting this here as I want a journo to read it and put it to the AFL

Sorry its not in text message format
———

i know the Darwin games are tied up in sponsorship etc. But hear me out for an option.

Gather round - extra home games for SA teams - which is unfair on WA, NSW and Qld teams (Vic teams less so as the get lots of games in Melbourne anyway).

My idea - the two back to back games in Darwin should be Adelaide v Gold Coast and Port v Gold Coast.

They become the extra home games for SA teams - not extra Adelaide oval games.

That allows Gold Coast to go back to 11 home games at People First Stadium

No non-Vic team is then given more than 11 home games.

Still support the game in Darwin.

Allows Gold Coast locals to get engaged all season long.

SA teams back to the pre-gather round situation of 11 home games each at Adelaide oval.

This wouldn’t work in text message format as it makes logical sense.

Posting this here as I want a journo to read it and put it to the AFL

Sorry its not in text message format
———

i know the Darwin games are tied up in sponsorship etc. But hear me out for an option.

Gather round - extra home games for SA teams - which is unfair on WA, NSW and Qld teams (Vic teams less so as the get lots of games in Melbourne anyway).

My idea - the two back to back games in Darwin should be Adelaide v Gold Coast and Port v Gold Coast.

They become the extra home games for SA teams - not extra Adelaide oval games.

That allows Gold Coast to go back to 11 home games at People First Stadium

No non-Vic team is then given more than 11 home games.

Still support the game in Darwin.

Allows Gold Coast locals to get engaged all season long.

SA teams back to the pre-gather round situation of 11 home games each at Adelaide oval.

Yeah, gotta take away the one minor advantage a non Vic club has over the other non Vic clubs, rather than taking it away from Vic clubs

His manager tweeted some critical stuff about Ross Lyon and how all St Kilda's forwards had regressed under his game plan, seemingly in response to him being dropped.

Was quickly deleted but apparently Saints not happy with the whole business.
Really have NFI what Saints were thinking by sacking Rateen and getting Lyon back in.

They've gone backwards, which was obvious to everyone but the Saints board, apparently.

His manager tweeted some critical stuff about Ross Lyon and how all St Kilda's forwards had regressed under his game plan, seemingly in response to him being dropped.

Was quickly deleted but apparently Saints not happy with the whole business.

Which included him saying Mitch Owens has regressed under Ross Lyon.

The guy who before Lyon averaged 5 disposals and about 0.4 goals a game.

And under Lyon has tripled that disposal count and kicks over a goal a game.

The manager has no idea.
It’s not like the forward line was singing before RTB. Higgins & Butler got a lot of cheapies, and King was the only real target so they all padded out stats.

When Tony Modra lived in Freo, he regularly (re: nightly) drank at the Left Bank and would shag the teenage bar girls and would routinely have breakdowns when someone was sitting on his favourite stool (not the spot where the stool was; he literally could recognise the individual stool).

Paul Medhurst was traded from Freo when he admitted to wanting a vegan diet.

Jesse Hogan is a bonafide smoker and always loves living with randoms. as in, like facebook marketplace sharehouses.

Tony Armstrong did, too, and at one point was living in a borderline squat with like 12 other people and would sit at the end of the girls' bed and ask them if they wanted 'cuddles.'

When Tony Modra lived in Freo, he regularly (re: nightly) drank at the Left Bank and would shag the teenage bar girls and would routinely have breakdowns when someone was sitting on his favourite stool (not the spot where the stool was; he literally could recognise the individual stool).

Paul Medhurst was traded from Freo when he admitted to wanting a vegan diet.

Jesse Hogan is a bonafide smoker and always loves living with randoms. as in, like facebook marketplace sharehouses.

Tony Armstrong did, too, and at one point was living in a borderline squat with like 12 other people and would sit at the end of the girls' bed and ask them if they wanted 'cuddles.'
Magnificent. Cuddles from Tony Armstrong would be sensational ... so long as he was doing a little husky voice over describing the moment ... hmm my new best friend/cuddle buddy.

(Modra) would routinely have breakdowns when someone was sitting on his favourite stool (not the spot where the stool was; he literally could recognise the individual stool).

He had a similar thing going on at the Newmarket/Heaven in Adelaide. Was known for just taking a piss where he sat. Either that or he’d do it near the piano they had in the foyer.

Source: mate of mine was a bouncer at the venue around the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw Harley Reid at an IGA in Victoria Park yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Wow, what a coincidence!! I've seen exactly the same post with only the name different.

I saw Chad Warner at an IGA in Victoria Park yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

When I was younger, maybe junior high, I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So when there i am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece and who walks in but Harley Reid.

I was nervous as ****, and just kept looking at him, as he read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Harley, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something.

So, Harley put down his magazine, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of a hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.

When I was younger, maybe junior high, I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So when there i am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece and who walks in but Clayton Oliver.
I was nervous as heck, and just kept looking at him, as he read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Clayton , but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So, Clayton put down his magazine, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of a hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.

Well I'm shocked. Tony Modra in his peak was shagging hot teenage birds.

You could at least make it slightly scandalous next time and suggest Cameron Ling was banging Cotton On models back in the day.
Modra was traded by the Crows when his team mates refused to kick the ball to him.

They were upset with him as he was carrying on with a team mates wife (when he could have had the pick all the Crow groupies in Adelaide).

Modra was traded by the Crows when his team mates refused to kick the ball to him.

They were upset with him as he was carrying on with a team mates wife (when he could have had the pick all the Crow groupies in Adelaide).
I heard a bit different

Not a wife but a daughter of someone senior

You got me curious on this one as it was a little bit before my time.

And yeah, last season at the Crows, only 19 goals from 8 games.
Kicked more in debut season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back