Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AWFL was well and truly on the scene by the time it came to light though !!!

The club would have considered the matter long since handled by then though. They weren't about to change their decision based on a media campaign.

The club would have considered the matter long since handled by then though. They weren't about to change their decision based on a media campaign.

Worded that poorly. Wasnt should be was never going to be sacked

Their was alot of calls for his head during the media campaign. None before it for obvious reasons. The person whose job it was to sack him though cant actually do it because he has the same rap sheet. '

Club were never going to sack him obviously

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are your sure??
People With personalities don’t need to make payments to people to make certain matters go away.
But then again his club is named after the art of rolling one mans foreskin over another mans knob.
Only a homosexual man would know s**t like that.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
But that's some pretty in depth knowledge right there.

You're not familiar with the subtle art of fremantling?

It was something I was blissfully unaware of until I watched the most recent Jim Jefferies special on netflix

But even with that knowledge, my first thought here was: "They call that a Fremantle?"

Anyone that’s seen lachie Whitfield out and about would know GWS has a big problem :drunk::beercheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back