Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just found the real estate agent‘s professional bio. He’s good looking now. I imagine he would’ve been very good looking as a young teacher.
Not sure why the female is scared. Even if the sex was consensual it is still statutory rape if she was underage at the time.

Who is it for gods sake..

Last edited:
Have heard an ex captain often pulls the don't you know who I am card on returns home, which is extra stupid because this is a small town, everyone already knew who you were before the big time. They just don't care.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Not a former player but his brother a former high school P.E teacher in Brighton. Player played only 3 games at Sydney in the 90’s. The brother slept with at least 3 students I know of . There would have to be more. Two of those students I know. The former teacher left under suspicion never to be asked about incidents. He’s quite respected around Brighton . Former runner at sandy. Now a real estate agent. I have no doubt he will be spoken to in the future as I know 1 girl wants to speak up but is so scared because of his friends.
Wow is this info common knowledge? If not this post could cause some major commotions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard an ex captain often pulls the don't you know who I am card on returns home, which is extra stupid because this is a small town, everyone already knew who you were before the big time. They just don't care.

Wayne Carey?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Just found the real estate agent‘s professional bio. He’s good looking now. I imagine he would’ve been very good looking as a young teacher.
Not sure why the female is scared. Even if the sex was consensual it is still statutory rape if she was underage at the time.
Known as a local sporting legend

Assuming Tex

you're a fortnight behind on the "Steele got belted by Wells" rumours

he's clearly following up, asking if anyone's seen steele lately, implying if they have, his face should be bruised. come on mate, what'd you have beer in your weet bix this morning?

Not so much a rumour as it is fact, but the parents of Peter Ladhams from Port Adelaide are Real Estate agents and his mum is a MILF.

he's clearly following up, asking if anyone's seen steele lately, implying if they have, his face should be bruised. come on mate, what'd you have beer in your weet bix this morning?

steele made a video statement three days ago, it was widely covered in the television media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back