Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good mate of mine worked with guy who rented a house with Nathan Ablett for a while after he retired from Geelong. He said Nathan Ablett would literally disappear for a week or two at a time while leaving his phone at their place. The bloke and the other house mate would start stressing the first few times wondering if he was dead or something or if he had done a runner. Then Nathan would randomly turn up and wonder what all the fuss was about as he had just gone camping/hunting/fishing by himself. Apparently a massive space cadet

The same guy said when Gary moved up to the Gold Coast it wouldn't be uncommon for him to get home from training and his sister had taken his tv or other accessories to cash convertors and sold them to buy drugs. Apparently one time Gary bought his sister a car for $20k odd and after a few months she sold that and bought gear too

I take it this is the one that passed away?

I take it this is the one that passed away?
I assume so but can't confirm

This was told to me before she passed away and I have no idea how many sisters he has

A good mate of mine worked with guy who rented a house with Nathan Ablett for a while after he retired from Geelong. He said Nathan Ablett would literally disappear for a week or two at a time while leaving his phone at their place. The bloke and the other house mate would start stressing the first few times wondering if he was dead or something or if he had done a runner. Then Nathan would randomly turn up and wonder what all the fuss was about as he had just gone camping/hunting/fishing by himself. Apparently a massive space cadet

The same guy said when Gary moved up to the Gold Coast it wouldn't be uncommon for him to get home from training and his sister had taken his tv or other accessories to cash convertors and sold them to buy drugs. Apparently one time Gary bought his sister a car for $20k odd and after a few months she sold that and bought gear too

Nathan is a real one. I was camping by myself one time and he walked out from the bush, near dark, and said he was a bit lost. I drove him back into the town he was staying at whilst working for the council. Really good, down to earth bloke.

Not footy, but similar vein to a lot of the rumours in here
My neighbour is working for one of the companies involved in AO quarantine - he reckons coke is flowing in the quarantine rooms like water (and they appear to have discovered the afl trick of putting it in tennis balls)
Tomic and the entire French team the worst offenders (somewhat unsurprisingly)

Not footy, but similar vein to a lot of the rumours in here
My neighbour is working for one of the companies involved in AO quarantine - he reckons coke is flowing in the quarantine rooms like water (and they appear to have discovered the afl trick of putting it in tennis balls)

The best bit of this story is the suggestion that professional tennis players learned the tennis ball trick from AFL players.

he reckons coke is flowing in the quarantine rooms like water (and they appear to have discovered the afl trick of putting it in tennis balls)

Tomic complaining to his dealer that he can't fit the tennis ball in his nostril.

I remember reading about geelongs 2007 10 year premiership reunion night they had in 2017. Nathan was seen using a old school flip phone.
Nathan is certainly an oddball, I can confirm he frequents the “Point Impossible” beach in Torquay to go for a fish & swim at all sorts of weird hours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah nah, I like being on my own almost all the time, but that's nek-level odd :tongueoutv1:

I was at Rebel Sport today and you wouldn't believe it - they were blatantly selling drugs in tennis balls out in the open.

Pretty ballsy of them and I pray for the children that get access to it.

Wow. I didn't believe you but then I went to my Rebel and it was the exact same! I'm outraged

Any news on why Tom Scully walked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back