Universal Love Best Individual performance from a Carlton player

Remove this Banner Ad

This. WC were almost unbeatable at the time and fielded a team that was stacked from front to back with some of the best players of that decade.
He was a colossus that day!

A few personal faves - Rhino and DeIulio 1992?? comeback against the Saints at PP both kicking 3 - 4 goals and electrifying the crowd.
Laurence Angwin 2003 pre-season game v Geelong at PP. He did it all that day. Up there with Kouta v WC
Mil Hanna destroying Gary Ablett playing full back when GA was at his absolute prime (mid 90's).
1999 PF Kouta
Judd v Swans.
SOS going forward kicking about 10 vs Fitzroy early 90s when we turned a half time deficit into a 100 point win.

Before my time - but I believe Jezza had a 6 goal, 10 minute rampage playing centre against the Dons at PP one day a long time ago.

I've watched plenty of footy and Cripps v Brisbane would be Top 10
SOS kicking 10 in 93, one of the best memories at the football. Pity the game was not televised.

Can’t split Kouta’s games against WCE, North & 99 Prelim plus Cripps. Amazing performances. I saw Jezza it play some unbelievable games and Johnno Rd One v Collingwood 1980 was outstanding. The Buzz & Sticks had a couple as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back