Best Movie Villains?

Remove this Banner Ad

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Loved Ivan Drago in Rocky IV. Menacing, intense mother *er.

The Joker played by Heath Ledger was *n iconic. One messed up campaigner, god bless Heath Ledger.

Clubber Lang from Rocky III was another brilliantly executed bad boy. Ruthless.

Darth Vader - classic

Hardy in the Dark Knight, damn good.

Last but not least the T-1000 in Terminator 2

t-1000.jpg

Legendary.

Speaking of such, Tom Hardy portraying the Krays brothers also first class. Freddy Kreuger, forever etched in movie folklore. Immortal.

Who are some of your favourite movie villains?

Almost forgot, this is one of the best of all time.

Crazy, intimidating, looking at that pic it's looked like he's done 20 years hard time for mass murder. One crazy ass mofo

crazy ass mother *er.jpg

and found two more while I was at it.

chooppppper.jpg

Utah, shoulda had you get me three of these things

swyze.jpg

thought of that line as I actually found two more pics, the above was the third. '' Utah, get me two ''

Inside joke from Point Break. Found more villains after it actually. Two brilliant one's, they are........

It pics.jpg

and arguably another best of all time villain

lector.jpg

funny campaigner from the accountant, Braxton, played by Jon Bernthal. Also in one of my new favourites for his intense scenes from Shot Caller

pie merangue.jpg Beast Mode.jpg

the 2nd pic above is the guy from Fight Club '' In death, we have a name. His name, is Robert Poulsen ''

But for Grotto, and this guy has to be the best, because he is a villain, even though I don;t see him as one because he's so likeable. The Man, the Legend,

the best ever.jpg

So many great one's.

Well, let's go boy

???

I want to play a game

jigsaw.jpg

tell me more, I'm all ears

all ears.jpg

last one, i need to get some dinner. Would you like to come over? I'm having guests

gordo lol.jpg

what the *, a couple more

heizee.jpg

mahinist.png

latest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bodhi in Point Break wasn’t a villain and neither was Michael Douglas in Falling Down. It’s like saying the Hulk is a villain or the American werewolf is.

Darth Vader owns this thread (before the sequels humanized him) and then comes Dracula.

Mr Blonde
Ash
Leatherface
Jason
Freddy all on par.

No other

Macpotata here is the true villain that f**ked up their team in Heat.

latest

I was glad this guy died too.

latest
yeah he was a dumb campaigner wasn't he. Rat *. I'm glad that guy copped it as well, tried to * them over.

'' Cos there's a dead guy on the other end of this phone ''

Remove this Banner Ad

Back