Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

A saw someone talking about some nba $2 favourites promo, any one get or heard of such a thing? On Sportsbet
Hey mate - been offered this last few weeks. Max 200 stake and only for select games - got offer through text. My bro has an account and hasn’t got the offer though.

A saw someone talking about some nba $2 favourites promo, any one get or heard of such a thing? On Sportsbet

Yep, can confirm this.

It is only for the really big bettors as my mate got it for five games, then they offered it to him again with another five games.

$500 max bet and you keep all winnings.

Early contender for shittest promo of the year is crownbets if your team gets up by 50 and loses get your stake back in bonus bets. s**t on so many levels

Always re read kids
lol
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

how are people finding pointsbet?

i joined this week and have been betting between $200 and $500 per match in the AFL h2h markets (and have been losing).

tried to have a $300 on freo this evening (at 0.45 below the betfair price at the time) and they limited me to $50 after about my fifth bet on the site.

pretty annoying if they're going to limit a losing bettor after 5 bets after putting so much effort into promoting the 20 pt $500 max promo.

the app is good. hoping to keep the account live for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I presume they're looking to cut back members who are only using them for the AFL promo. Not good, but will probably help to place some bets on other markets as well

how are people finding pointsbet?

i joined this week and have been betting between $200 and $500 per match in the AFL h2h markets (and have been losing).

tried to have a $300 on freo this evening (at 0.45 below the betfair price at the time) and they limited me to $50 after about my fifth bet on the site.

pretty annoying if they're going to limit a losing bettor after 5 bets after putting so much effort into promoting the 20 pt $500 max promo.

the app is good. hoping to keep the account live for a while.
Similar but with NBA player props. Were giving me $200-$400 for the first week and I was net losing and now I can't bet more than $50 on player props and anything else I try to bet on it seems I'm being referred to a trader too.

Don't think I'll hang around there for long as I don't see a lot of value with them generally above others.

It was nice of TAB website to shutdown on Sunday morning for maintenance too. There may have been a justifiable reason for doing it, but the timing could not have been poorer

Similar but with NBA player props. Were giving me $200-$400 for the first week and I was net losing and now I can't bet more than $50 on player props and anything else I try to bet on it seems I'm being referred to a trader too.

Don't think I'll hang around there for long as I don't see a lot of value with them generally above others.

They let me drop 1k on a prop this morning, took ages with the trader though but previously had only been betting on nrl and afl for their promos with most of my recent bets there being sent to the traders too but cleared much faster

Just tried to score the signup bonus from them too via chat but said no for being a Vic resident

They let me drop 1k on a prop this morning, took ages with the trader though but previously had only been betting on nrl and afl for their promos with most of my recent bets there being sent to the traders too but cleared much faster

Just tried to score the signup bonus from them too via chat but said no for being a Vic resident

If you're only betting on events with promos, you'll be on a tight leash

Could always join
Then ask on live chat
Yep, this is how I did it when WA was excluded but it usually depends on the bookie as some just outright wont while others do all the time Just sign up and then either call or chat before making the deposit...

Urgh, been limited to $2.50 across the board by bet365 other than the Metropolitan betting limits. That joins Sportsbet and William Hill. :(

What other bookies have a good variety of fixed odds offerings on international racing and dishlickers?

Ladbrokes is probably next best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back