Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone having any good/bad luck with the WilliamHill/Crownbet merger into BetEasy? I was promo-banned on CB, but not on WH. I even tried to cancel my CB account about 3 weeks ago so that it wouldn't be merged with my WH account. Turns out, they did just that anyways. So looks like I am promo-banned as I am unable to use Betboost or RewardsBoost. Will contact them and see what (if anything) they are willing to do. Otherwise, I'm taking out my money, using all remaining bonus bets, and departing.

I need to figure out who to join for the coming spring racing. I've yet to join Unibet, Ubet, Palmerbet, Topbetta, Tab, or a few other smaller ones (Madbookie, Pointsbet, etc.). Am interested in Palmerbet, but believe I've read they won't give signup bonuses for Vic and other states where it's prohibited.

Last edited:
Anyone having any good/bad luck with the WilliamHill/Crownbet merger into BetEasy? I was promo-banned on CB, but not on WH. I even tried to cancel my CB account about 3 weeks ago so that it wouldn't be merged with my WH account. Turns out, they did just that anyways. So looks like I am promo-banned as I am unable to use Betboost or RewardsBoost. Will contact them and see what (if anything) they are willing to do. Otherwise, I'm taking out my money, using all remaining bonus bets, and departing.

I need to figure out who to join for the coming spring racing. I've yet to join Unibet, Ubet, Palmerbet, Topbetta, Tab, or a few other smaller ones (Madbookie, Pointsbet, etc.). Am interested in Palmerbet, but believe I've read they won't give signup bonuses for Vic and other states where it's prohibited.
I don't think anyone benefits as you lose the option of different odds to pick from on WH plus some of their promo's were good.

Unfortunately as the two merged I got promo banned from Crown which is another hit although I can still use the boosted favourites just not the bonus bet promotions.

I have nfi what's going on now. May have to move them all over to a different site's blackbook.
yep not a fan
2.gif

1.gif

Has anyone worked out how to add a random horse to a black book?

The only way I can work out to add horses is if they have won and then there is a big fat button to do it on the results page

#brbaddingWinx
You can only do it from the results. So you have to find your pick's last race in the results section and do it that way.

The worst part of their new BB is when your horses are sorted by date of next race but only 10 or 20 or whatever are on the page. Then you click next page and it scrolls to the bottom instead of to the next horse in order. Horrific to the eye and very hard to manage on a Saturday.

You can only do it from the results. So you have to find your pick's last race in the results section and do it that way.

The worst part of their new BB is when your horses are sorted by date of next race but only 10 or 20 or whatever are on the page. Then you click next page and it scrolls to the bottom instead of to the next horse in order. Horrific to the eye and very hard to manage on a Saturday.

Trebley bad when they list all the bullshit futures that the horse is entered in as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's madbookie like?
Offering $1000 matched deposit
They are good, have withdrawn a number of times with no issues. They have never had much in the way of promos though. They used to pick an afl game and offer the best odds of any of the corporates for one of the teams by a cent or two but it seems to be sporadic. Same owners as TopBetta and Classicbet now, they all use the same player prop service as TopSport does but with lower limits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back