Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Sportsbet are offering cash back up to $50 on all 3+ leg multis (win draw win market) for the Euro's. It says on the terms and conditions that you are eligible for 1 claim per day.

Does this mean that you could choose France and Switzerland (playing first night) and then keep doing multis adding one result from each of the following days games up until the promo ends and you would be eligible for the refund for each gameday?

Sportsbet are offering cash back up to $50 on all 3+ leg multis (win draw win market) for the Euro's. It says on the terms and conditions that you are eligible for 1 claim per day.

Does this mean that you could choose France and Switzerland (playing first night) and then keep doing multis adding one result from each of the following days games up until the promo ends and you would be eligible for the refund for each gameday?

From my live chat, the day is determined when the bet is settled, so yes that should be fine, provided the last legs are all separate days

is this still on?
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Hey guys, I plan on getting involved in the 365 Betting Bonanza for tonight's game. Does anyone know what the best in play markets are to bet on for this promotion? Sorry if it's been asked before!
I'm probably not the best to answer, but Chrisdon has posted a total for this game so if Bet365 has something similar you could jump on this as soon as the game starts. Normally I watch the game to see the flow and jump on once i'm convinced about which team is going to win or the line. Last week Richmond didn't look like scoring so I got NM at the line. If there is a wind advantage and bookies haven't adjusted I might go for that or the good teams have been crushing weaker teams in the 4th.

Personally I will be looking at jumping on the unders total at the start of play and if it's tightish put a bet down for the Hawks at the line (they have been crushing teams in the 2nd half).

But it's a free bet so you might want to go for a home run with some bigger odds?

Anyone think the NT banning click to call will be the end of the bet365 promo?

im fairly certain bet365 will push the promo to the last day, then it will go. I highly doubt they will continue it and put their customer service line under buden. A couple of weeks back when the betcall feature went down during a promo match hundreds if not thousands of people were calling their number to get a live bet on to qualify for the refund and were either, put on a 20+ deep waiting list or were disconnected when they called the number.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I guess you could do that, but it won't be long before you get barred from the promo.
mate i've been doing that for 5 weeks now. 1.01 before the game so pretty much a free 100 bet for the during game bet. Have made over a K and have been withdrawing perfectly fine without a fuss.

For those looking for Arbs, I sometimes follow a Darts tipster and Crown's markets are occasionally out of whack. So I found this today:

Auckland Masters:
Raymond van Barnveld: Under 4.5 180s @ $2.20 (SB)
Raymond van Barnveld: Over 4.5 180s @ $1.92 (Crown)

Only gives 2.5% ROI but still free money. Alternatively you can turn it into a risk-free bet.

I think it's on in about 3 hours.

Yeah I think the promo is done unfortunately, with all the people on the various forums and twitter complaining about the betcall product not working they probably just pulled the plug on it.

Now we will probably see the se people complaining that the offer is now gone realising that it was probably the best promo of all time

Anyone remember that old simpsons episode. Think it was the prohibition one when the duff factory closed down. Anyway in the news report theres reports of a solo individual keeping a candle light vigil outside the factory (its barney). Thats what i feel like checking the bet365 website every few hours hoping to see the inplay bonus back up. State of Origin wednesday then thursday or friday night footy, the saturday night game and a couple of nrl games. But alas nothing. I will keep the vigil going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back