Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Unibet - Mr Brightside $4.00 to win, max bet 25

Has anyone got the QR code for Tim Zoo to win tonight? (not the boxer, it's a greyhound)

It was on Sky earlier in the week but I wasnt able to grab it at the time

Timmy Zoo bolts in, 3.50 and started 1.80, they flashed up the QR code pre-race

Hope they keep doing it, better than bonus bets

Playwestbet - have taken 2 x 100% deposit matches and withdrawn both times. The $$ in my account within 2 minutes, pretty happy so far tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used playwest , they are good 100% match up to $100 , got paid out and good customer service so far. There app will be next week they said.

I used playwest , they are good 100% match up to $100 , got paid out and good customer service so far. There app will be next week they said.
I've been using the app so it's already out (on IOS anyways)

Same account, about 3 days apart
Just got the same thing, used 'WestIsBest' for another 100% deposit bonus. Used 'WildWest' last week to get another bonus 100% up to $100 for both.

This is what I've heard from very strong sources.

Ads, affiliates and spam databases are out.

Outbound messaging of deposit offers will go.

Outbound messaging of promo offers may go.

Promos will exist, some sport ones at risk. Can be found on the apps promo page.

lol if the industry lawyers havent heard of such thing, not sure what "very strong sources" you are referring to.

I don't suppose anyone here has successfully requested a Betfair Paypal withdrawal today?

I'm currently waiting on a withdrawal that I requested 10 hours ago. Betfair always process them at the 4 hour mark on the dot. No idea why this is taking so long. No idea why they can't process it instantly like Ladbrokes.

I contacted them on the phone and they said they are currently experiencing delays. It sounded like she had no idea and was just fobbing me off. I then contacted them via email and received a generic response.

I understand how frustrating it can be to experience issues with a PayPal withdrawal. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received the funds yet.

We will request a trace for your withdrawal of $10xxx.22 amount.

Typically, these processes take around 3-5 business days, but we'll do everything we can to expedite the resolution for you.

I don't suppose anyone here has successfully requested a Betfair Paypal withdrawal today?

I'm currently waiting on a withdrawal that I requested 10 hours ago. Betfair always process them at the 4 hour mark on the dot. No idea why this is taking so long. No idea why they can't process it instantly like Ladbrokes.

I contacted them on the phone and they said they are currently experiencing delays. It sounded like she had no idea and was just fobbing me off. I then contacted them via email and received a generic response.
Long weekend

Found Tradie bet is an absolute shocker of a website to use. Customer service is probably one of the worst out there. They also send a bunch of marketing material which offers nothing good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back