Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 1 Promos so far

Bluebet: Lose by 18 or less = refund up to $50
William Hill: Lose by 24 or less = bonus bet refund up to $50
Sportsbet: 50% bonus (bonus bets) on your winnings up to $50
Betting.club: Score 90+ but lose = bonus bet refund up to $50

Sportsbet did that last year for rounds 1-12 and you got a $10 bonus. It was a pretty good deal. After a cursory look at the draw I got on Geelong and I think I got 6 or 7 wins.

$5 from WH seems a bit pissweak though.

I'm liking the tabtouch promo. Not looked at the stats yet but 60pts seems pretty lenient.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Sportsbet did that last year for rounds 1-12 and you got a $10 bonus. It was a pretty good deal. After a cursory look at the draw I got on Geelong and I think I got 6 or 7 wins.

$5 from WH seems a bit pissweak though.

I'm liking the tabtouch promo. Not looked at the stats yet but 60pts seems pretty lenient.

To be fair - if you can't pick a team that is going to win 10 games you're struggling (inb4 Freo 2016)

TAB: Cashback if your team loses buy 30 points or less up to $20
TabTouch: Cashback if your team scores 60+ points and lose up to $50

To be fair - if you can't pick a team that is going to win 10 games you're struggling (inb4 Freo 2016)
Haha... I think Freo was my #2 pick. Was very happy I went for Geelong! Bet Sportsbet were loving the purple hazers.

Is tabtouch available outside of WA? I'm pretty sure I had to ID myself in a branch when I signed up and it's run by RWWA, so no branches outside WA.

Website says VIC excluded on the Tabtouch AFL money back promo.

Is this:

a) Just fulfilling legal advertising obligations and VICs still get it.

or

b) genuinely excluded.

T&C's from mobile app state only NSW residents excluded from this promo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are Bluebet affiliated with?

Edit: Also, anyone with views on Pointsbet, the new Centrebet or betting.club?

Thanks!

Who are Bluebet affiliated with?

Edit: Also, anyone with views on Pointsbet, the new Centrebet or betting.club?

Thanks!

Bluebet is Michael Sullivan (the old Sportingbet)

Centrebet are good if you are betting on racing, otherwise they are exactly the same as William Hill i think

Betting.club are fine but small. I use them for the occasional promo but not much else

Question for you punters out there.

I took a slipper trifecta and got paid before the protest on SB.

Got 10% of about $1750 and locked in a withdrawal before correct weight.
Then after the protest was upheld SB put my account into negative, and this morning they cancelled/reversed my withdrawal.

I know they shouldn't have paid out before correct weight, but I still feel gibbed.

Is it just stiff cheese?

Then after the protest was upheld SB put my account into negative, and this morning they cancelled/reversed my withdrawal.

I know they shouldn't have paid out before correct weight, but I still feel gibbed..

Is it just stiff cheese?
Interesting. Fair enough to cancel but what happens if you used the cash card and instantly withdrew your money. What happens then?

I know they shouldn't have paid out before correct weight, but I still feel gibbed.

Is it just stiff cheese?

That seems quite strange they would pay on a Trif before correct weight. But, yeah not much you can do. There's no first past the post with exotics.

Interesting. Fair enough to cancel but what happens if you used the cash card and instantly withdrew your money. What happens then?

You leave it in the minus and never go back! In the real world they would probably treat it as a line of credit and expect payment in 7-10 days. Or they'll start knocking. I doubt they could just take it out if the card you have attached? But who knows...

Is it just stiff cheese?

Is it just stiff cheese?
If it makes you feel any better i got my $10 bet on tulip refunded when it got bumped up to 3rd with bluebet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back