Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Palmerbet has huge deposit bonuses at the moment but fine print excludes all states.

Has anyone from Vic or nsw signed up with them and got the bonuses?

And can you split them? Is it bonus bets like sports or just a bonus balance like lux?
Have had their bonus in Vic..you need to call them and say your mate got it, they'll find a way to bend the rules legally..

Have had their bonus in Vic..you need to call them and say your mate got it, they'll find a way to bend the rules legally..
thats a great idea what sort of bonus they giving you?
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

thats a great idea what sort of bonus they giving you?
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
Matched first deposit..was for $500 if I recall correctly...Most sites have ways of wording it so it's legal...

Bluebet gave me $1000 last week in a deposit match also..Anyone who wants to take up this offer PM me your email and I will pass it on to the promo guy who contacted me..Normally they only do $200 but if referred you can get up to 1K..

Last edited:

Matched first deposit..was for $500 if I recall correctly...Most sites have ways of wording it so it's legal...

Bluebet gave me $1000 last week in a deposit match also..Anyone who wants to take up this offer PM me your email and I will pass it on to the promo guy who contacted me..Normally they only do $200 but if referred you can get up to 1K..
Does there deposit have turnover requirements also?

Cheers mate, got a bit of value out of this one over the weekend...Good promo.. :)

No worries mate, i wish i did the same in the end. I just went through SB because i already had a heap of money in there and only ending up getting my money back once out of races 1-4. If WH are doing the same promo for cox plate day ill jump on this time for sure :thumbsu:

No worries mate, i wish i did the same in the end. I just went through SB because i already had a heap of money in there and only ending up getting my money back once out of races 1-4. If WH are doing the same promo for cox plate day ill jump on this time for sure :thumbsu:
yeah they are

They've got it on again this week for the first 4 races...With fields of 14,13,18 and 12 respectively it's a very good value promo...Beats the others who offer the same for second or third..:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scroll down to Sports on the menu on the left > Boosted odds > G1 Giant Odds
They've got chat at 3.20 max bet $50

Pfft it will be there on betfair any minute anyway! Thanks for finding though :thumbsu:

How *ng sneaky are WilliamHill with their re-bet option that comes up after your bet is placed that is like 1 mm to the right of where you click 'done' to clear your bet slip, re-bet is also in a bright green box as opposed to 'done' which is the same colour as the layout of the sight so it just blends in.

I just got tricked by it as im half pissed, lucky it was only a $5 bet. Its very clever/bordering on Illegal business on Williamhill's behalf. I will be having a whinge tomorow on live chat to see what i can milk out of the dodgy pricks in bonus bets, even though i got a $25 one tonight.

How ****ng sneaky are WilliamHill with their re-bet option that comes up after your bet is placed that is like 1 mm to the right of where you click 'done' to clear your bet slip, re-bet is also in a bright green box as opposed to 'done' which is the same colour as the layout of the sight so it just blends in.

I just got tricked by it as im half pissed, lucky it was only a $5 bet. Its very clever/bordering on Illegal business on Williamhill's behalf. I will be having a whinge tomorow on live chat to see what i can milk out of the dodgy pricks in bonus bets, even though i got a $25 one tonight.
OK

Texas A&M +21.5 becomes +19.5 as I get ****ed around during the call.

Given its 33-14, it should have no bearing on whether I win or lose unless there's a safety. I'll *en hit the roof otherwise.

Thanks a lot Australian government. You wonder why I've never bothered enrolling?

Texas A&M +21.5 becomes +19.5 as I get stuffed around during the call.

Given its 33-14, it should have no bearing on whether I win or lose unless there's a safety. I'll ****en hit the roof otherwise.

Thanks a lot Australian government. You wonder why I've never bothered enrolling?
@NickXenephon

Ignorant SOB

Here's some info on my current dealings with classicbet:

I first opened with them a couple of years ago when I was cold called by someone called Da, who recruited me to them, with deposit bonuses and all manner of sweeteners, including a 15k credit limit. He was tossing around credit limits and bonuses like they were confetti. So, after I won off them they then closed my account of course and I eventually got it reopened after complaining to racing NSW, and the 15k limit was still there.

They would only let me bet on what they had to, NSW and more recently Vic, to the bet minimums only. However they also employed extremely dodgy tactics like refusing a bet because the "price changed", very often. In fact they did it so often I again complained to racing nsw, but it still goes on.

The worst example of this was at Wyong one day. I wanted to back a horse at $3.00, requested $500 on it. Rejected, price changed. New price was 3.10. I asked for 455 on it. Rejected, price changed. New price 3.00. I asked for 500 on it. Rejected, price changed. Now 2.80. So, the race being 11 minutes away still, I rang them and demanded they place the 3.00 odds bet. They refused, I argued that it was against the code enforced by RNSW to operate this way, they still refused. "The price is 2.80" the guy said to me on the phone. "Ok, put me on at 2.80 then to win 1000." I said. "Umm, ahh, ok I'll just ask for it." He then puts me on hold, comes back about a minute later and says, "no, the price has changed. It's now 2.40."

"You just quoted me 2.80!" I said, "and by law you have to bet me that!"

"I quoted you nothing!" He says. "I just told you what the price was, that's all!"

Dumbfounded, I informed him that that was exactly what quoting a price was. Still, he refused to bet me.

I wrote to RNSW about this, but they still do it.

And so we come to a week ago.

Not trusting them, I kept the balance low, withdrawing often, then last week it went 1k into the red. So they've been calling me the last couple of days tying to chase it up. I spoke to them just now and said I'd be happy to pay it immediately if Da would give me more deposit bonuses to sweeten it. The credit guy was great, "yeah sure! We can do that definitely! Let me patch Da in here and we will work it out." So I am put on hold for a few minutes, credit guy comes back a bit more somber. "Umm, I've been told that for any bonuses you'll first need to settle the account owing, as it's been owing a while." (Less than a week. Oh and they switched off the credit a few days ago too when they realised). So I told them I'd pay $10 a week for 100 weeks. The guy not happy. "Mate, you know what will happen if you don't pay this? I'll put in a default notice and it will go to the courts of NSW" blah blah, I told him that until he came up with deposit bonuses the best offer I could make would be $20 per week for a year. I said his company was the worst operators in the industry and I would only do what I was required by law unless they offered a bonus. "Don't tell me what's required by law!" The guy yells. "If you don't like it, pay your account and piss off! Close the account mate!" I then informed him that I did not wish to close the account, that I wanted to continue betting with them on Vic and NSW, but that I would only pay by instalments unless they added bonuses. I then said goodbye and terminated the call somewhat abruptly. It would seem we are at an impasse.

Lol, this now from classicbet via text:

Hi Cameron, George from Classicbet.com.au. Default Notice - Credit Reporting Agency Notice under section 6Q of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) Notice: is is a notice pursuant to section 6Q of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).This notice is to inform you that you have an overdue payment of $1005.39 We request that you pay this overdue payment immediately by 04/11/2016. If you do not pay this overdue payment we may, in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), provide details of this debt to a credit reporting body and pursue enforcement of the debt with a debt collecting agency.

And my reply -

Hi George. I am happy to immediately enter into a payment plan of $10 per week for 100 weeks to resolve the amount owing. Please text me bank details and I will set up an automatic weekly payment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back