Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely this can't be right?

Followed the rsn927 early mail this morning for $50 and because there was scratchings in the 3rd race after my bet, they made deductions of 37 cents which effectively made that leg $0.87 and reduced the overall return! Would've been better off leaving out the short place leg, would've paid an extra $20.

Surely deductions can't bring the odds below $1
Was only 5 runners in that race after scratching's so yeah.

Was only 5 runners in that race after scratching's so yeah.
No s**t, I said there was scratchings in my post and generally understand how deductions work but how can the odds of a leg be reduced to under $1 under any circumstance? Even if Winx was in a one horse race it still can't pay any less than $1

No s**t, I said there was scratchings in my post and generally understand how deductions work but how can the odds of a leg be reduced to under $1 under any circumstance? Even if Winx was in a one horse race it still can't pay any less than $1

Can't pay less than $1 through the tote but fixed odds and deductions are a rort that can pay less

You were lucky you did it early before final fields otherwise you would not of got paid for 3rd place. That's why heavy deductions.

You were lucky you did it early before final fields otherwise you would not of got paid for 3rd place. That's why heavy deductions.

You're missing the point mate. The bet was placed before final fields so I had a right to be paid to 3rd but my point is the max deductions should only take the odds to an even dollar. Anyway whatever, $20. I just found out ridiculous

Has anyone here been to New Zealand and placed a bet at one of their TABs recently? just wondering if it is like here where you can bet in cash without an account, or do you have to have a TAB account with them to place bets even in person.

You're missing the point mate. The bet was placed before final fields so I had a right to be paid to 3rd but my point is the max deductions should only take the odds to an even dollar. Anyway whatever, $20. I just found out ridiculous
It is what it is i dont make the rules.

Its the same as if for example you do a box trifecta your bet is $50 but only have 10% and all the favs go 1,2,3 and the dividend is $50 you get $5 back so you lose.

Good lesson to learn early on in your punting journey.

Has anyone here been to New Zealand and placed a bet at one of their TABs recently? just wondering if it is like here where you can bet in cash without an account, or do you have to have a TAB account with them to place bets even in person.
Nah you can bet cash without an account. They have self service terminals too. Best one if you are in auckland is Alexandria park

It is what it is i dont make the rules.

Its the same as if for example you do a box trifecta your bet is $50 but only have 10% and all the favs go 1,2,3 and the dividend is $50 you get $5 back so you lose.

Good lesson to learn early on in your punting journey.

Not really the same as that at all. A boxed bet is just a bunch of individual bets combined into one ticket and the winning combination is still always going to be >$1

Which bookie has the best rewards program.

Also which bookies now offer BOB. Been banned by Vicbet, BetM, Okebet, and Wishbey. Any others other than top sport for group ones?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

scrap that. Looks like another puntnow/goldbet and all the other one's with the same platform.

Can anyone confirm?
Same deal as puntnow, midasbet, winners etc. They have that 50% racing only bonus. The initial deposit needs to turned over twice ($500 total), this doesn't include losing bets.

I "lost" $200 at the first attempt and still needed to turn over the last $50 a further three times to met the requirements.

Not really worth it IMO.

Same deal as puntnow, midasbet, winners etc. They have that 50% racing only bonus. The initial deposit needs to turned over twice ($500 total), this doesn't include losing bets.

I "lost" $200 at the first attempt and still needed to turn over the last $50 a further three times to met the requirements.

Not really worth it IMO.
I agree mate.

shithouse conditions. I've seen jail cells with better conditions than those.

Manly + Broncos $4 - WellBet
Both NRL Games over 84 points combined $5 - WellBet
Rabbitohs and Roosters $5 - SterlingParker
Rabbitohs and Latrell ATS $5 - JuicyBet
Broncos and Walsh ATS $4.50 - FiestaBet

Questbet: learning to fly $2 place sb $1.5
Volcano: Bold bastille $3 win sb $1.85
Oke bet: Bold Bastille $1.85 to come first or second
Dabble: copy bet special cash back for second or third Flem races 2 and 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back