Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Make a complaint to racing Victoria and they will deal with it. What term did you break?
My brother had an account with them that I didn’t know about and I signed up, deposited, won a bet then boom hit with the account closure and violation of terms and conditions bullshit. The thing I’m most annoyed about is that they 100% knew as soon as I signed up if I had broken their shitty terms and conditions or not but they wait until I win a bet to close the account. Also the fact they ask me to send them my private bank statements to prove I am not operating someone else’s account and they still permanently close it after doing that.

betmax have $1.8 requirement for the deposit to get a measly 25% bonus match, No Thanks!

Questbet & Goldenrush; Moby Dick $3.00 (max $50)
Juicybet; Lady of Camelot $4.00 (max $50)

That's all I can see in regards to racing promos on any of the betcloud sites

Speaking of betcloud are you guys getting sent weak bonus offers like 15% for a $10 bonus on them? Or is it random for each person.

Before they were doing like 50 and 75% on $1k...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bet focus avoid, told me I’d get 30% bonus bets but then I could only use it on horses. i went through their t&c’s and couldnt find this clause, although truthfully I was looking for turnover requirements

bet focus avoid, told me I’d get 30% bonus bets but then I could only use it on horses. i went through their t&c’s and couldnt find this clause, although truthfully I was looking for turnover requirements
Going to change my original comment.

However bonus bets are for racing only fwiw.

Had no issue receiving my money though.

Last edited:

I haven't had a positive experience yet with that particular betting platform.

Had to get quite direct with razoo to get a withdrawal.

My brother had an account with them that I didn’t know about and I signed up, deposited, won a bet then boom hit with the account closure and violation of terms and conditions bullshit. The thing I’m most annoyed about is that they 100% knew as soon as I signed up if I had broken their shitty terms and conditions or not but they wait until I win a bet to close the account. Also the fact they ask me to send them my private bank statements to prove I am not operating someone else’s account and they still permanently close it after doing that.

Does your bank statement show anything which is damaging to you such as you transferring to your brother or vice versa? If not, you can take it to racing victoria.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back