Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

To answer your other question about Australian books accepting bitcoin. Ned’s has said they are interested in offering it and the PlayUp group who recently bought TopBetta, Madbookie and Classicbet seem pretty keen on it too. I heard an interview with Tom Waterhouse the other day, he kind of eluded to maybe getting involved with bookmaking again and crypto in the future.

Sounds good

Simple answer I’m a risk taker, if I can turn 0.2 into 1 btc then put that back into a wallet, that’s a win for this gambler, otherwise, buying 0.2 bitcoin or using 0.2 bitcoin in dollars and I lose I’ve still lost, my 0.2 bitcoin could go either way, one day my 1btc could be worth less than a $100, or that 0.2 btc that I turned into 1 could be worth 40k this time next year, win win lose lose all possibilities are there wether I bet it or not
Winning the lottery is a possibility too if you keep buying tickets...

If you think you are a long term profitable sports bettor with an edge then why not just bet in $AUD and invest your winnings into bitcoin instead of doubling down on your risk?

I joined 5dimes tonight for more of an internal look what the F is this 1970's internet bookie, I know the dude in charge is trusted and respected by many but daaaaaaaammmmn in desperate need to get with the times website wise.

How's pinnacle these days?

what's the "Aussie pinnacle" now? I think it'll be between pointsbet and topsport.com.au?

I'm liking pointsbet more personally, nothing against topsport though!

overall favourite place to bet is unibet and I know many will be against me with that but my most enjoyable non limited betting and the streak survivor, unibet is rocking my betting world

about to fiddle with Neds, so my top three atm are unibet, pointsbet and Neds !

In what possible way is pointsbet comparable to pinny

at best oddswise, from my handful of odds comparisons anyways, very even sometimes better some times just 0.01 less, Aussie owned being pleasantly competitive

limit wise I will give the mention to topsport, they are great, just need a few adjustments to modernise site wise, especially with accumulators and even more tech wise a topsport visa or MasterCard for both deposit and withdrawal would be great, I want to do some lucky 63's and Goliaths with topsport , good on the merlehans , come on Aussies

PointsBet? Like Pinnacle? :'(:'(

The only thing worse than their limiting is their s**t house odds. There is literally nothing Pinny like about them

I've found there odds above most, 5$% of the time less than the majority, seriously though now pinny isn't accepting Aus who do u consider best both odds and limit wise?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is the new Sportsbet website going?! :sick:
Today I had a winning tri bet not recognised, another bet recognised three times (for a loss) and waiting over two hours for wins to land in the account. I jumped on the live chat to be a campaigner and abuse some poor monkey but I was number 1127 in the queue so guess it wasn't just me.

Today I had a winning tri bet not recognised, another bet recognised three times (for a loss) and waiting over two hours for wins to land in the account. I jumped on the live chat to be a campaigner and abuse some poor monkey but I was number 1127 in the queue so guess it wasn't just me.
Absolute shambles. I had one (also losing) bet accepted (without confirmation) twice and pretty much steered clear from that point. They gave me an extremely generous free bet to the value of $20 for their stuff up last Saturday, so I'm expecting they're going to have to cough up a bit more this time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back