Meet Up Big Footy meet up - new Legends Bar @ Memorial Drive

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie Dingle is in town for the game so its a great excuse for a Big Footy meet up.

The Tennis SA blokes who set up the Live at the Drive stuff have set up the Legends Bar at Memorial Drive. If you are about 15 metres in front of the South Gate - Southern Plaza, just turn left and walk towards the back of the Memorial Drive grandstand.

It will be open 4pm-12am and will be offering $5 Coopers beers and various other drink specials as part of its Grand Opening. The game will be Live on the South Gate screen for people who can’t get a ticket and want to enjoy the match ‘Fed Square Style’ so if you have mates like that invite them along.

Food offerings with Hot dogs, BBQ and non-alcoholic beverages will be available.

The March from the Mall starts at 5-30 the game is on at 7-10, so if you are in the March like me, when you get there at about 5-55 take a turn to the left before you go thru the South Gate and have a cheap beer and food before hand.

Eddie what time do you want to meet and start the evening???

Last edited:
Eddie Dingle is in town for the game so its a great excuse for a Big Footy meet up.

The Tennis SA blokes who set up the Live at the Drive stuff have set up the Legends Bar at Memorial Drive. If you are about 15 metres in front of the South Gate - Southern Plaza, just turn left and walk towards the back of the Memorial Drive grandstand.

It will be open 4pm-12am and will be offering $5 Coopers beers and various other drink specials as part of its Grand Opening. The game will be Live on the South Gate screen for people who can’t get a ticket and want to enjoy the match ‘Fed Square Style’ so if you have mates like that invite them along.

Food offerings with Hot dogs, BBQ and non-alcoholic beverages will be available.

The March from the Mall starts at 5-30 the game is on at 7-10, so if you are in the March like me, when you get there at about 5-55 take a turn to the left before you go thru the South Gate and have a cheap beer and food before hand. Bugger those SMA pricks getting $8-50 for a beer.

Eddie what time do you want to meet and start the evening???

REH - I land at 1.30 I think. Will drop my gear at old mates place and I imagine we will have a schooner (pint for you Adelaide NTTAWWTs) at approx 2.05pm. Just so we don't miss the start of the game we will head to a pub near Adelaide Oval asap. Old mate mentioned the Wellington and it runs buses to the oval leading up to the game etc.

Happy to go with the flow as long as beer is involved.

Having a bite to eat and a beer at the Edinburgh Castle on Currie Street pre game.
$10 burgers and parmis.

Will try to get to the Legends Bar to catch up prior to the game.

Lol. Might need to warn my old man too. I've lent him my BD ticket that sits directly behind REH and Dingle.

Having a bite to eat and a beer at the Edinburgh Castle on Currie Street pre game.
$10 burgers and parmis.

Will try to get to the Legends Bar to catch up prior to the game.

Lol. Might need to warn my old man too. I've lent him my BD ticket that sits directly behind REH and Dingle.

Still waiting to bump into you at the back there near aisle 131/132...

Still waiting to bump into you at the back there near aisle 131/132...

My platinum seats are in front of that silver hot dog stand behind bay 133.

But I've sat in a different spot each home game due to mates having different seats etc and invites to corporate functions.

Will be done there on Saturday night though. I'll wear a pink carnation so you can recognise me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[ I'll wear a pink carnation so you can recognise me.

May I humbly suggest you do NOT walk alongside the Torrens between King Wm Rd and Frome Road:D[/QUOTE]

It's ok now most of them are in jail or too old too hurt you.

Except with their evil eyes.

If anyone's wondering how to get there, REH showed me tonight. Approach the Riverbank stand and work your way to the left past the ticket booths, and you're faced with this.

IMAG0015.jpg

If anyone's wondering how to get there, REH showed me tonight. Approach the Riverbank stand and work your way to the left past the ticket booths, and you're faced with this.

View attachment 57851

Will those dudes be there on Saturday night?
I might lose my bearings if they're not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back