AFLW BigFooty AFLW Fantasy - Squad lists/fixtures/team submissions/results

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixtures/Results:

ROUND 1:

Demons of the West (Biggie) [1280] defeated by Pentridge Prison Bars (Pie 4 Life) [1356]
The Big Cats (samFFC) [1301]
defeated SEQ Swans (spooner21) [1181]
Fremantle Blues (oneleggedwonders) [1094] defeated by Junee Thunderfeet (Determinant) [1134]
The Mark Alvey's (Tarkyn_24) [1174]
defeated St Kilda Shrikes (Munga) [1161]

ROUND 2:

Demons of the West (1353) defeated Junee Thunderfeet (1278)
SEQ Swans (1229) defeated by St Kilda Shrikes (1274)
Pentridge Prison Bars (1300)
defeated The Mark Alvey's (1165)
The Big Cats (1407) defeated Fremantle Blues (1236)

ROUND 3:

Demons of the West [1372]
defeated SEQ Swans [1047]
Junee Thunderfeet [1304] defeated Pentridge Prison Bars [1120]
St Kilda Shrikes [1239] defeated by The Big Cats [1627]
The Mark Alvey's [1142] defeated by Fremantle Blues [1174]

ROUND 4:

St Kilda Shrikes (1293) defeated by Demons of the West (1305)
The Mark Alvey's (1206) defeated by Junee Thunderfeet (1253)
Fremantle Blues (1363)
defeated SEQ Swans (1193)
The Big Cats (1265) defeated by Pentridge Prison Bars (1371)

ROUND 5:

Demons of the West (1350)
defeated The Mark Alvey's (1172)
St Kilda Shrikes (1384) defeated by Fremantle Blues (1460)
Junee Thunderfeet (1218) defeated by The Big Cats (1306)
SEQ Swans (1290)
defeated Pentridge Prison Bars (1214)

ROUND 6:

Fremantle Blues (1404)
defeated Demons of the West (1331)
The Big Cats (1264) defeated The Mark Alvey's (1168)
Pentridge Prison Bars (1332) defeated by St Kilda Shrikes (1403)
SEQ Swans (1154) defeated by Junee Thunderfeet (1248)

ROUND 7:

Demons of the West (1420)
defeated The Big Cats (1225)
Fremantle Blues (1452) defeated Pentridge Prison Bars (1319)
The Mark Alvey's (1135) defeated SEQ Swans (1119)
St Kilda Shrikes (1516) defeated Junee Thunderfeet (1300)

FINALS WEEK 1 RESULTS:

Demons of the West (1472) defeated The Big Cats (1412)
Fremantle Blues (1397) defeated Junee Thunderfeet (1370)

PRELIMINARY FINAL RESULTS:

The Big Cats (1488) defeated by Fremantle Blues (1530)

GRAND FINAL RESULT:

Demons of the West (1321) defeated by Fremantle Blues (1409)

Last edited:

I've done my calculations for the remaining players and think that the Fremantle Blues will finish on 1409 and the Demons of the West 1321.
A strange old team sheet for me with Bowers a clear stand out mixed in with 4 scores under 30!

In saying that after losing the first two games and then going on an 8 game winning streak including finals was pretty amazing!

Thanks to Biggie for a close grand final, everyone who joined and played and a huge thanks to Pie 4 Life for getting this comp up and running.

I've had heaps of fun and look forward to next year!

I've done my calculations for the remaining players and think that the Fremantle Blues will finish on 1409 and the Demons of the West 1321.
A strange old team sheet for me with Bowers a clear stand out mixed in with 4 scores under 30!

In saying that after losing the first two games and then going on an 8 game winning streak including finals was pretty amazing!

Thanks to Biggie for a close grand final, everyone who joined and played and a huge thanks to Pie 4 Life for getting this comp up and running.

I've had heaps of fun and look forward to next year!
Thanks for that, I totally forgot once we'd kinda declared it.

Would have been higher anticipated had those Sunday scores come the day before, but too good in the end. Congrats on being the inaugural premier!

From here I'll pretty much look to gain interest a few months out from the season (assuming it's a July/August start, will wait for confirmation). From there, I'll check everyone currently is in, look for additional coaches, then work out list plans.

Hey everyone,

Just in the process of putting in the plans for next season (otherwise will come away pretty quickly). I wanted to see how many were keen to do another season, and once we have numbers from this group, open it up and see if anyone else is keen. You don't have to do anything yet, just an indication if you're keen to go again or not, and if you can let me know by the end of next week :)

I'll then open it up to others for two weeks, and by mid-July we'll kick off the off-season plans. Ultimately it will involve a trade period (last week of July likely) and a draft (starting straight after in August).

Pie 4 Life

Biggie
samFFC
spooner21
oneleggedwonders

Hey everyone,

Just in the process of putting in the plans for next season (otherwise will come away pretty quickly). I wanted to see how many were keen to do another season, and once we have numbers from this group, open it up and see if anyone else is keen. You don't have to do anything yet, just an indication if you're keen to go again or not, and if you can let me know by the end of next week :)

I'll then open it up to others for two weeks, and by mid-July we'll kick off the off-season plans. Ultimately it will involve a trade period (last week of July likely) and a draft (starting straight after in August).

Pie 4 Life

Biggie
samFFC
spooner21
oneleggedwonders
Determinant
Tarkyn_24
Munga

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back