BigFooty Death List 2022 : Host - ClarkeM

Remove this Banner Ad

Shane Sheridan deserves some recognition - their only points was Shinzo Abe but he was assassinated and did not die of old age or a terminal illness or had anything which predicted his death.

Do they know something we don't? :think::think::think:

Shane Sheridan deserves some recognition - their only points was Shinzo Abe but he was assassinated and did not die of old age or a terminal illness or had anything which predicted his death.

Does the cause of death affect the points? Natural causes v murder or suicide?

Congratulations to the 2022 Death List winner ClarkeM

ClarkeM had 7/20 on his list die

And a special mention to Elton Johns Wig for backing up his 2021 win with 2nd place also with 7/20

images
Congrats to ClarkeM on the win. Stoked to back up a win with a 2nd. Also many thanks to GreyCrow for all the work with this.

The funny thing is, I said to GC in PM at the start of the year I was saving Doddie until 2023 as I thought it was a year too early!! It's cost me big time, lol

Veteran actor Bob Penny, who appeared in blockbuster films such as Forrest Gump and Sweet Home Alabama, has died at age 87.

The US actor died on Christmas Day, however no official cause of death has been given, according to his obituary.

Penny starred in over 40 films and TV shows during his long career on the screen, most notably alongside Reese Witherspoon as the small-town lawyer Wallace Buford in the 2002 film Sweet Home Alabama.

Last edited:

Out of the ex-PM's on my list, he was the least of them that I wanted gone. He had some health issues that caused him to step down from the Prime Ministership and his health had been deteriorating, however him going was a bit of a long shot, pardon the pun.

Out of the ex-PM's on my list, he was the least of them that I wanted gone. He had some health issues that caused him to step down from the Prime Ministership and his health had been deteriorating, however him going was a bit of a long shot, pardon the pun.

Secret hitman squad, gotcha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have this strange feeling that the Queen will die very soon. In the next few weeks, if you have her.
This is the most remarkable quote. You should become a clairvoyant.

This is the most remarkable quote. You should become a clairvoyant.
I genuinely though, that day just had this feeling overcome me that it's going to happen very soon and I was just so convinced. Then a week later, it happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back