BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Doubt he'd pass the 2 year wiki rule. Even the proper rule rather than the busted arse wrong one that saw half my list ineligible this year.
Her wiki page was only created today. I remember a few memes about her 4-5 years ago, but then she disappeared until now.

I just found out Rodriguez died. One of my favourite songs of all time and one of my few wins in the song contest.

Lil Tay is very much alive, claiming her death announcement yesterday was the result of a hacked Instagram account.
“I want to make it clear that my brother and I are safe and alive, but I’m completely heartbroken, and struggling to even find the right words to say,” the 14-year-old social media influencer told TMZ on Thursday.

“It’s been a very traumatising 24 hours. All day yesterday, I was bombarded with endless heartbreaking and tearful phone calls from loved ones all while trying to sort out this mess.”

Tay went on, “My Instagram account was compromised by a third party and used to spread jarring misinformation and rumours regarding me, to the point that even my name was wrong. My legal name is Tay Tian, not ‘Claire Hope’.”

A statement announcing the young star’s “unexpected” death — as well as her older brother Jason Tian’s — was shared via her official Instagram page.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
No love and no likes for Ron Peno?

I break the news of his death and I get nothing.

I don't know why I even bother.
If you’re posting for likes then you’re doing it all wrong

You did? I'm pretty sure that RedmanWasHere broke the news 5 hours before your post.

When I saw my name in this thread, I honestly thought someone from my list had died.

Talk about the score review going against me.

Mary-Louise McLaws, epidemiologist.
I'm sad to hear this. She came across as a reassuring voice of reason in her media appearances during the pandemic.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back