BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Doubt he'd pass the 2 year wiki rule. Even the proper rule rather than the busted arse wrong one that saw half my list ineligible this year.
Her wiki page was only created today. I remember a few memes about her 4-5 years ago, but then she disappeared until now.

Lil Tay is very much alive, claiming her death announcement yesterday was the result of a hacked Instagram account.
“I want to make it clear that my brother and I are safe and alive, but I’m completely heartbroken, and struggling to even find the right words to say,” the 14-year-old social media influencer told TMZ on Thursday.

“It’s been a very traumatising 24 hours. All day yesterday, I was bombarded with endless heartbreaking and tearful phone calls from loved ones all while trying to sort out this mess.”

Tay went on, “My Instagram account was compromised by a third party and used to spread jarring misinformation and rumours regarding me, to the point that even my name was wrong. My legal name is Tay Tian, not ‘Claire Hope’.”

A statement announcing the young star’s “unexpected” death — as well as her older brother Jason Tian’s — was shared via her official Instagram page.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
No love and no likes for Ron Peno?

I break the news of his death and I get nothing.

I don't know why I even bother.
If you’re posting for likes then you’re doing it all wrong

You did? I'm pretty sure that RedmanWasHere broke the news 5 hours before your post.

When I saw my name in this thread, I honestly thought someone from my list had died.

Talk about the score review going against me.

Mary-Louise McLaws, epidemiologist.
I'm sad to hear this. She came across as a reassuring voice of reason in her media appearances during the pandemic.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back