Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

How does he do it, does he have a time machine in his garage? My list is populated with people over 90 and many with terminal health problems and/or declining with age (Tom Baker, Prunella Scales, Jimmy Carter, Col Joye, Henri Szeps, Richard O'Sullivan, Shannen Doherty etc) yet we are approaching mid-year and I'm still stuck on 0.

In all the time I've been playing I've only had 6 correct guesses of Jean Kennedy-Smith, Sydney Pottier, Angela Lansbury, April Stevens, Rolf Harris and Tony Bennett (all of whom were in their 90s when they died), and technically one of the girls from Saturday Disney who was going to be on my list this year but passed away late in 2023.
Jimmy C is close to join

How does he do it, does he have a time machine in his garage? My list is populated with people over 90 and many with terminal health problems and/or declining with age (Tom Baker, Prunella Scales, Jimmy Carter, Col Joye, Henri Szeps, Richard O'Sullivan, Shannen Doherty etc) yet we are approaching mid-year and I'm still stuck on 0.

In all the time I've been playing I've only had 6 correct guesses of Jean Kennedy-Smith, Sydney Pottier, Angela Lansbury, April Stevens, Rolf Harris and Tony Bennett (all of whom were in their 90s when they died), and technically one of the girls from Saturday Disney who was going to be on my list this year but passed away late in 2023.
Yeah, I've had 0 hits as well. It's been so long since I made the list that I can't even remember who the hell is on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Science Fiction Mind Blown GIF by FilmStruck

Essendon and North Melbourne are mourning the loss of Australian Football Hall of Fame champion and triple premiership player Barry Davis, who died, aged 80, on Wednesday.
Davis had the rare distinction of being selected in both the Bombers and Kangaroos’ teams of the century, with his impact on both clubs seismic for the way he conducted himself on and off the field in a remarkable 289-game career across 15 VFL seasons from 1961 to 1975.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back