Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Would he like fries with that? Probably not
Can't get enough of that moppy goodness.

images

Morgan Spurlock 53 Cancer

Did SuperSize Me

I can't help but wonder

Many will wonder, and obviously I'm not advocating for a McDonalds-based diet, but he was an alcoholic (which was later found to be a far likelier cause of some of his problems in that movie, like his liver problems), which is more likely to lead to cancer.

Richard M Sherman 95 Songwriter for Musicals

Along with his brother Robert "the Sherman Brothers were responsible for more motion picture musical song scores than any other songwriting team in film history."

live action and animation musical films including Mary Poppins, The Happiest Millionaire, The Sword in the Stone, The Jungle Book, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Snoopy Come Home, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, The Slipper and the Rose, and Charlotte's Web.

Their most well known work, however, remains "It's a Small World (After All)", written for the theme park attraction of the same name. According to Time, it may be the most (publicly) performed song in history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richard M Sherman 95 Songwriter for Musicals

Along with his brother Robert "the Sherman Brothers were responsible for more motion picture musical song scores than any other songwriting team in film history."

live action and animation musical films including Mary Poppins, The Happiest Millionaire, The Sword in the Stone, The Jungle Book, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Snoopy Come Home, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, The Slipper and the Rose, and Charlotte's Web.

Their most well known work, however, remains "It's a Small World (After All)", written for the theme park attraction of the same name. According to Time, it may be the most (publicly) performed song in history.

I believe Richard or Robert has a son who's married to (or is in a relationship with) American comedian Wendy Liebman.

In 1998, Brisbane girl Natasha Ryan aged 14 seemingly vanished without trace. While her body was not found, Queensland serial killer Leonard John Fraser charged with her murder. Her grieving family had her declared legally dead and held a memorial service. Then in 2003 things were turned on their heads when Natasha, now aged 19, was found to be living in the home of her boyfriend, hiding in a wardrobe when the police arrived and searched the house.

Now aged 40, Natasha Ryan has died for real, her body found at a Rockhampton golf course earlier today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back