Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember a friend telling me how much Blackie Lawless charged for that last WASP tour - I was staggered. Can't recall exact amount but it was in the hundreds of thousands USD$. That's some serious coin for 4-5 nights of backing tracks and lip-syncing.

Remember being told by Sasha at Metal Mayhem what Manowar were asking for. Can't recall exact figure but ridiculous. Brothers of money.

Anyone been on one of those 70,000 tonnes of Metal cruises? I've 3-4 mates now all talking about getting us together and doing one. If anyone's been be interested in any feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone been on one of those 70,000 tonnes of Metal cruises? I've 3-4 mates now all talking about getting us together and doing one. If anyone's been be interested in any feedback.

Haha. Probably be fun. I remember clowns on the FMP and NWN forums complaining that it'd be a "meat market". Not as if ugly BM losers with no cash really get the good looking broads anyhow, so not sure why they'd whinge about that.

There's some vids filmed off punters phones on YT I recall seeing of RATTs latest live effort there, might give you an indication. Looked like everyone was having cruisey time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate of mine has been to it 3-4 times and loves it.
Would be fun, but I'd prefer to get back to europe for the summer fest season if i had the chance

Finally got my Kreator/Vader and Accept tix. Pretty excited for both.

I'll probably also go to that Napalm Death gig everyone else seemed to laugh at :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back