Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

And the award for best song title goes to...

https://www.debemur-morti.com/en/ne...dqmEcXlZoIAkvF11sv36jds2F8ITlCjtV3SCW02VCzg7s

"I have just finished the composition of the next BLUT AUS NORD, which turns out to be very far from this profoundly obscure universe in which BaN has been bathing for years. It is the beginning of a new era."

Vindsval never fails to surprise....

Trying to read that answer in context of the others, sounds like BAN is going back to more black metal? Sounds like after Deus... And Yerusalem, Vindsval said he got that industrial BAN stuff out his system. Was only speaking to someone about this a couple days ago. Well before Yerusalem was announced, a couple years ago I guess, Vindsval posted on the BAN FB that the next Memoria vetusta was in the works but wouldn't be a BAN release. I wonder now if he spun the other sound off to Yerusalem and the next will be a BAN record Afterall.

Control Denied - The Fragile Art of Existence.

Been curious about this for years, and only now checking it out.

Wow.

I really shouldn't be surprised seeing as who's playing on it, but again...wow.

just listening to some old(ish) footage of kreator and wow what a setlist at wacken in '05

Choir of the Damned
Enemy of God

Impossible Brutality
Pleasure To Kill
Phobia
The Patriarch
Violent Revolution
Suicide Terrorist
Extreme Aggression
People Of The Lie
Voices Of The Dead
Terrible Certainty
Betrayer
Flag Of Hate
Tormentor

just listening to some old(ish) footage of kreator and wow what a setlist at wacken in '05

Choir of the Damned
Enemy of God

Impossible Brutality
Pleasure To Kill
Phobia
The Patriarch
Violent Revolution
Suicide Terrorist
Extreme Aggression
People Of The Lie
Voices Of The Dead
Terrible Certainty
Betrayer
Flag Of Hate
Tormentor

That intro riff to Terrible Certainty gets me every time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Choir of the Damned
Enemy of God

Impossible Brutality
Pleasure To Kill
Phobia
The Patriarch
Violent Revolution
Suicide Terrorist
Extreme Aggression
People Of The Lie
Voices Of The Dead
Terrible Certainty
Betrayer
Flag Of Hate
Tormentor

I've got that show on the Enemy of God special edition.

Preorder of the new Grand Magus CD arrived today, was supposed to be released on the 19th April. Typical Nuclear Blast taking their sweet ass time.

Turns out it's a bit disappointing anyway. Probably the least memorable album they've done, not even close to the anthemic Sword Songs. 5/10 they've done this before and way better.

Preorder of the new Grand Magus CD arrived today, was supposed to be released on the 19th April. Typical Nuclear Blast taking their sweet ass time.

Turns out it's a bit disappointing anyway. Probably the least memorable album they've done, not even close to the anthemic Sword Songs. 5/10 they've done this before and way better.

Hmmm. Will buy it Monday if it is in the store. Same as new Enforcer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back