Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t seen it around for years.

Circa $81 the median discogs price.

Yeah that's about what I would have thought

What a Saturday night. Take away meal eaten off the bonnet of my car in the Kew Woolworths‘ carpark followed by Storm v Raiders and now music with coffee. Cauldron Black Ram on now - perhaps Ulcerate next.

Done that a few times lately, underground carparks comin' in handy

I had a look at some of the other records on that dudes ebay page, he asking for thousands for some of them, I had no idea that Metal records could be worth that. I'd be interested to know what the Holy Grail's of Metal releases are & what they're worth!

Seems to be delusional.

2961e58d0fc6f14fc2e4af848198a34a.jpg

What a Saturday night. Take away meal eaten off the bonnet of my car in the Kew Woolworths‘ carpark followed by Storm v Raiders and now music with coffee. Cauldron Black Ram on now - perhaps Ulcerate next.

Was in Far Kew myself Tuesday night - Charcoal Grill on the Hill - catching up with a mate talking all things metal over a quality meal and bottle of red before Comrade Dan locked us down.

Was in Far Kew myself Tuesday night - Charcoal Grill on the Hill - catching up with a mate talking all things metal over a quality meal and bottle of red before Comrade Dan locked us down.

Was meant to be there this coming Friday.

Here's a few more..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's a few more..

Insane. Having said that, the Overkill looks interesting.

Venom are a weird proposition for me nowadays. I absolutely LOVED Welcome to Hell growing up. At War With Satan too.

But put those on these days and I dunno, outside of the nostalgia trip, I struggle to keep my interest.

Venom are a weird proposition for me nowadays. I absolutely LOVED Welcome to Hell growing up. At War With Satan too.

But put the band in these days and I dunno, outside of the nostalgia trip, I struggle to keep my interest.
Yeah I never listen to them, actually bought a cd back in the day listened to it once then returned it..

The other 3 I wouldn't say no to

The Green Slime in those MA CDs doesn't appear to have aged well..

From memory "Moonblood - Blut und Krieg" was sold on ebay for 1000€+ as well...

But put those on these days and I dunno, outside of the nostalgia trip, I struggle to keep my interest.
That first Overkill release was hand made & dubbed by Rat Skates in his bedroom according the doco he recently made

Here's a few more..

Wow. I remember that MA release. I used to have Katharsis’ 666 lp. Got rid of it as was happy with cd. Goes for some ridiculous prices.

Problem with this release is bootlegs.
Problem is the limitation for me. Didn't mind it when back then. Bought stuff 1-2 years after release from photocopied distro-list then. But nowadays it is only annoying. Lots of people become aware of releases through the internet 500 or even 1000 ofter are gone through preorder. And then only big prices on ebay or discogs.
Don't mind bootlegs in those cases. But the Fallout 7" I posted is so rare even bootlegs are expensive. Same for Maidens Soundhouse Tapes. Don't know why they don't do an officical repress. 666000 copies not like those 666 they gave away for free.

Problem is the limitation for me. Didn't mind it when back then. Bought stuff 1-2 years after release from photocopied distro-list then. But nowadays it is only annoying. Lots of people become aware of releases through the internet 500 or even 1000 ofter are gone through preorder. And then only big prices on ebay or discogs.
Don't mind bootlegs in those cases. But the Fallout 7" I posted is so rare even bootlegs are expensive. Same for Maidens Soundhouse Tapes. Don't know why they don't do an officical repress. 666000 copies not like those 666 they gave away for free.

Guess Moonblood not an issue anymore as Iron Bonehead has released it again and it is easily found at normal prices.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back