Leagues Bigfooty RDT Kliq League banter thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kliq will have to be happy with being the 2nd highest league this year. Still a great effort.
Had a look at "the coaches panel" group league this week. Their top 20 teams are rated from 2 to 72.
Imagine if they put their leagues together in the same format Big Footy does? No other league would get even close to them.

Things change every year, blanket statements like above are quite often proven to be wrong. However in a very low participation comp such as dreamteam it is far easier to put together a top 10 league

Things change every year, blanket statements like above are quite often proven to be wrong. However in a very low participation comp such as dreamteam it is far easier to put together a top 10 league
The fact that their top 20 are all within 72 of first place would indicate to me that they are all very knowledgeable DT players and would probably be thereabouts again next year. Let's just hope they don't all join together as the one league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smith had a poor last 1/4. Irrespective of what happens this weekend I look forward to inviting you to RDT's winning league next year. Nothing in it this week - Good luck.

Cheers mate. Will be a close round. Glad I had the depth to bench Dahlhaus.

Side note: I'm gunning to be the only multiple winner of this league.

Cheers mate. Will be a close round. Glad I had the depth to bench Dahlhaus.

Side note: I'm gunning to be the only multiple winner of this league.
I dropped Dahl last week for Smith. Good move imo.
Don't be too greedy. This will be my first Kliq win.

It's official, 2 time winner right here!

Cheers for the season boys. Look forward to going around again next season.
Congrats Butler.
Roberton got me back into the competition but then Lynch took it all away again.
I'll have to settle for being premier of the highest scoring RDT league this year.

Congrats to Butler for yet another win! Awesome effort mate.

And congrats to all participants....we had a great year and finished as 2nd ranked league in the WHOLE comp which is an awesome awesome effort.

Those who participated this year will have priority for joining next year in 2018!

Hope to see you all then!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back