Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The details of the Dybala deal breaking down have come out.

We agreed the 65m transfer fee. Dybala a
wanted 300k a week, we would pay 200k and juventus agreed to pay 100k, we would split the agent fee 50/50 but the deal breaker was the image rights fee of 15m. We wanted to split that 50/50 as well and juventus didn't want to pay more than 5m. So the deal fell over due to a 2.5m disagreement in image rights.

#spursy at it's finest. This for me goes above Moutinho, Rivaldo and Leandro Damiao for failed deadline day deals
Read from more than one source about the 'images rights' . Fluk me what is the world coming to???

Read from more than one source about the 'images rights' . Fluk me what is the world coming to???

There is a 40mllion quid legal battle apparently between Juv/his agent over his legal rights

largely why Dyblala-Rom feel over i think

Its a shame Kane with Dybala behind would have been amazing

Yeah, but, I cant see Levy letting him leave on free... Assuming he doesnt sign a new contract.

Madrid might want him if they cannot get Pogba. Athletico might want him if they dont get James. PSG, Juv, Bayern have etc. too have a few weeks to change their mind.

Spurs have a strong squad post transfer window but if they can keep the dane for another season itd be very impressive
Don't get me wrong, he has been a favorite of mine from the offset, but I find it interesting now given the squad that he isn't necessarily a walk up start anymore.

The story comes from one of the Italian sites calcio something. 2.5m the difference between getting Dybala or burning decent relations with juventus who were very accommodating in making the move a possibility

I very much doubt 2.5m was all it was in making the Dybala transfer happen or not. We probably make that in sales of pies and sausage rolls every matchday! There will be more to it than that.

Anyway, time to move forward. We’ve got a good squad, although I do expect Eriksen to go. No way Levy lets him go for free, especially when you consider he sold Dembele for peanuts in January despite it leaving us short in the middle.

The story comes from one of the Italian sites calcio something. 2.5m the difference between getting Dybala or burning decent relations with juventus who were very accommodating in making the move a possibility
More concerned about pissing PSG off with Lo Celso to be fair, considering we actually have a decent recent transfer relationship with them

I think the support generally feel like that now. Although a league cup and finishing outside the top four is of no real use, the FA Cup is hugely devalued since we last won it, but it’s still the FA cup and if offered i’d consider taking it over top four at this point.

Watching the financial dopers at wet spam you have to say winning the league is out of reach, and it’s unlikely we get another miracle run in the CL - but you never know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lamela is a #10 offers little out wide. Best playing in that pocket behind a striker (not 2). This formation sucks. Both strikers pretty invisible in it and we are often going to Sissoko out wide who as we know is a failed winger

First half; the good, the bad, the ugly

THE GOOD: Ndomble & KWP both showing a bit. Winks goal saving tackle. Lucas when he gets the ball.
THE BAD: everything else, the formation coupled with their tactics is stiffling us
THE UGLY: Danny Rose, Vertonghen's contract being the one that ends up being the most drama & the return of Sissoko in wide areas giving reminders of the old Sissoko

I found that utterly depressing. Apart from the first five minutes no urgency or intent. Can’t break defensive teams who play on the counter down. Lamela always flatters to deceive when the real thing starts. Not starting Eriksen shows we aren’t keeping him this window

If we aren't keeping Eriksen this Lo Celso lad needs to be bloody special because Lamela isn't offering anything any time soon. I still dont think Eriksen solves this problem though. The 442 diamond is constantly making one of Kane or Lucas redundant and this was the case in the back end of last season with Kane and Son with Eriksen playing too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back