Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moomba should buy his 2021/22 League and League Cup winners t-shirts now then
And?

are you suddenly surprised a club run off a sovereign state is less impacted by no crowds than others?

We look like we’re tiring of late and this I think may keep happening for a while.

All those qualifying games and short off season catching up. Have looked awful now that Hojbjerg is looking knackered.

Must be said too. We hardly look like we’ve improved at defending since Ledley became defensive coach.
Thought it was nepotism that he got his first job to be so important in the first team.

Not entirely his fault but he isn't part of the solution then he is part of the problem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think it's 30m or something like that.

Who comes in though?
Some poor sap who gets handed a rebuild and subsequent exit of star players who would rather not be in a rebuilding team but maybe see some success before their careers end.

Some poor sap who gets handed a rebuild and subsequent exit of star players who would rather not be in a rebuilding team but maybe see some success before their careers end.
thing is, who are the stars?
Kane and Son? Hugo is still a good keeper, but he's not walking into the top clubs outside PSG perhaps. It's hard to know with the defence the way it is.
i don't believe we'd sorely miss anyone else. No one else is a real standout

"Walker - toby - vert - rose" hasn't been replaced. Hugo looks exposed as a result.
Still too reliant on Kane
no backup midfield to Hojbjerg & Ndombele.
Can't defend a 2-0 leg lead
Can't score to win games.

bit to read into there
Sounds like someone who has had enough and won't be there for the next project
getting on, even for a keeper.
If PSG come knocking, why wouldn't he leave.

Same as Kane. If City sign Haaland, Utd certainly come in for Kane. I wouldn't begrudge the move.
Ideally not, but given the reliance on him and the difficulty in finding a decent backup, it might be the bitter pill we swallow to move forward.

thing is, who are the stars?
Kane and Son? Hugo is still a good keeper, but he's not walking into the top clubs outside PSG perhaps. It's hard to know with the defence the way it is.
i don't believe we'd sorely miss anyone else. No one else is a real standout

"Walker - toby - vert - rose" hasn't been replaced. Hugo looks exposed as a result.
Still too reliant on Kane
no backup midfield to Hojbjerg & Ndombele.
Can't defend a 2-0 leg lead
Can't score to win games.
Obviously Son and Kane

bit to read into there

getting on, even for a keeper.
If PSG come knocking, why wouldn't he leave.

Same as Kane. If City sign Haaland, Utd certainly come in for Kane. I wouldn't begrudge the move.
Ideally not, but given the reliance on him and the difficulty in finding a decent backup, it might be the bitter pill we swallow to move forward.
I don't get why they'd stay. The collective bought so much into the last project and over achieved. Within touching distance of greatness a few years ago and now so far away from it. Largely the same group too. They gave Mou a chance early days but it looks like they've given up again. The manager will cop the blame but the club as a collective is nowhere near where they need to be. Our transfer record since signing Son has been poor at best. Only Reguillon has shown he is capable as a top player outside some originals like Kane and Son. Hitchen has an awful record and is more to blame than Levy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back