Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the final 10 mins of our game. Apparently it was an absolute borefest. Highlight of the game was Lloris having a go at Son for not tracking his man. It's actually great to see from our captain, we need more of this from him to be honest. Always said he was too quiet and nice to be captain

Watched the final 10 mins of our game. Apparently it was an absolute borefest. Highlight of the game was Lloris having a go at Son for not tracking his man. It's actually great to see from our captain, we need more of this from him to be honest. Always said he was too quiet and nice to be captain
Why are you cancelled but not cancelled? Lel

Yeah it was boring, no cohesion in our final third like normal. Probably a 0-0 was a true reflection of the game, but we take the win and move on.

Anyways, apparently we're offering Moura in a trade for Milik

Hhhmmmm, that's interesting and I think Napoli may do it if a bit of cash comes their way for Milik too. Milik is more important for Napoli than Moura for Spurs, but I'm pretty sure Mertens signed on for another season while Callejon is on the wrong side of 30 (think he's 32-33 now) and Moura is like 4-5 years younger than Callejon and is basically the same type of player, so Moura would plug a hole for Napoli imo.

We get a quality back up striker who is used to being rotated/used off the bench or used in a pair upfront or on his own.

The only downside to Milik are his knees, think he's done an ACL twice.

As long as Napoli replace Milik then it could be a win win type of deal.

Yeah it was boring, no cohesion in our final third like normal. Probably a 0-0 was a true reflection of the game, but we take the win and move on.

Anyways, apparently we're offering Moura in a trade for Milik

Hhhmmmm, that's interesting and I think Napoli may do it if a bit of cash comes their way for Milik too. Milik is more important for Napoli than Moura for Spurs, but I'm pretty sure Mertens signed on for another season while Callejon is on the wrong side of 30 (think he's 32-33 now) and Moura is like 4-5 years younger than Callejon and is basically the same type of player, so Moura would plug a hole for Napoli imo.

We get a quality back up striker who is used to being rotated/used off the bench or used in a pair upfront or on his own.

The only downside to Milik are his knees, think he's done an ACL twice.

As long as Napoli replace Milik then it could be a win win type of deal.
I’d do it as a good back up CF for our worst wide player is a good deal, alas it is from the Daily Mail so likely BS. Then Willian for free upgrades Lucas

Dan KP reporting we’ve been contacted by barca for cash and player swaps for Sess/Ndombele v Semedo/Umtiti/Rakitic/Coutinho.

Would be tempted for cash + Semedo for Ndombele and use the cash to hijack Partey from the goons. Thiago looking at Pool, United or Woolwich is saddening, just what we need. United with him and Pogba and Bruno would be tasty.

Buendia from Norwich looks like a good young AM and will be cheap as, but Aarons looks gash so would steer clear.

I’d do it as a good back up CF for our worst wide player is a good deal, alas it is from the Daily Mail so likely BS. Then Willian for free upgrades Lucas

Dan KP reporting we’ve been contacted by barca for cash and player swaps for Sess/Ndombele v Semedo/Umtiti/Rakitic/Coutinho.

Would be tempted for cash + Semedo for Ndombele and use the cash to hijack Partey from the goons. Thiago looking at Pool, United or Woolwich is saddening, just what we need. United with him and Pogba and Bruno would be tasty.

Buendia from Norwich looks like a good young AM and will be cheap as, but Aarons looks gash so would steer clear.
Semedo + cash (to replace Ndombele) would be a good deal
I think we're best loaning Sess out to get some game time.

Bruno looking like a massive sliding doors miss in both windows. :(

Self imposed cancellation from the main assoc. board lol

Milik would be good and as mentioned Lucas is now behind Son and Bergwign with Lamela and Sessengon perfect backup players out wide. Throw in Dele and GLC who can play there as well if need be.

We simply can't let Mourinho ruin two clear talents in N'Dombele and Sessengon. They must be kept at all costs and he has to find a way to get the most out of them as they'll be top players for much longer than he'll be Spurs manager! Moving Sess into an attacking role is a good start. Partnering N'Dombele and GLC with a proper DM will be another great move, with Winks as the backup DM. That would mean needing to get in a backup or someone to push Davies for the LB spot and then sorting out the RB spot where Tanganga is a backup at best. Ideal depth chart below.

GK: Lloris, Maignan, Austin
RB: New, Tanganga
CB: New, Dier, Toby, Sanchez, Tanganga
LB: Davies, New
DM: New, Winks, Skipp
CM: GLC, N'Dombele, Dele, Gedson
RW: Bergwijn, Lamela
LW: Son, Sessengon
ST: Kane, Milik

Not a major overhaul with only really 4 signings and 3 to be clear starters. We won't make much out of the player sales of Rose, KWP, Gazzaniga & Aurier but hopefully the 3 of them can cover at least the backup LB signing. Leaving us heavy investment needed for 3 positions at RB, CB and DM. If money is super tight then we will have to look at selling 1 or 2 of Dele, Toby & Lamela to fund more important purchases

Self imposed cancellation from the main assoc. board lol

Milik would be good and as mentioned Lucas is now behind Son and Bergwign with Lamela and Sessengon perfect backup players out wide. Throw in Dele and GLC who can play there as well if need be.

We simply can't let Mourinho ruin two clear talents in N'Dombele and Sessengon. They must be kept at all costs and he has to find a way to get the most out of them as they'll be top players for much longer than he'll be Spurs manager! Moving Sess into an attacking role is a good start. Partnering N'Dombele and GLC with a proper DM will be another great move, with Winks as the backup DM. That would mean needing to get in a backup or someone to push Davies for the LB spot and then sorting out the RB spot where Tanganga is a backup at best. Ideal depth chart below.

GK: Lloris, Maignan, Austin
RB: New, Tanganga
CB: New, Dier, Toby, Sanchez, Tanganga
LB: Davies, New
DM: New, Winks, Skipp
CM: GLC, N'Dombele, Dele, Gedson
RW: Bergwijn, Lamela
LW: Son, Sessengon
ST: Kane, Milik

Not a major overhaul with only really 4 signings and 3 to be clear starters. We won't make much out of the player sales of Rose, KWP, Gazzaniga & Aurier but hopefully the 3 of them can cover at least the backup LB signing. Leaving us heavy investment needed for 3 positions at RB, CB and DM. If money is super tight then we will have to look at selling 1 or 2 of Dele, Toby & Lamela to fund more important purchases
Maignan would be a new signing, no? Unless you're thinking Gaz/Maignan swap?

Lucas for Milik sounds a good plan

I wouldn't be opposed to Ndombele for Semedo + Cash if the cash can grab a player who isn't trying to leave. Plenty of decent mids we could target. And GLC, Dele & Gedson is good depth. Winks can push further up too, and Dier can play DM if needed too

That gets us RB & DM for CM...a position we're fairly deep in.

I'd run Toby & Dier with Sanchez, Tanganga and Foyth in support until we get more cash.

Then invest whatever cash it is we do have into finding a starter LB
Davies makes me nervous. but he's handy as a back up

I wouldn't be opposed to Ndombele for Semedo + Cash if the cash can grab a player who isn't trying to leave. Plenty of decent mids we could target. And GLC, Dele & Gedson is good depth. Winks can push further up too, and Dier can play DM if needed too

I'd run Toby & Dier with Sanchez, Tanganga and Foyth in support until we get more cash.

I'm assuming we nail Maignan, he seems to be the one link that pops up that not only makes sense but comes from decent sources.

If I had seen something from Dele or Gedson that makes me think they could become a best in the PL quality CM I wouldn't be apposed to letting N'Dombele go, but right now he is the only player in that group that looks capable of being of that level.

It's no surprise when we finished 2nd we had the best in the league CB, RB, LB, creative mid, goal scoring mid & ST. Now we don't have anything except maybe ST when Harry is fit so we've got to upgrade and improve in so many areas.

The midfield triangle that we could get right might shoot us right up the table.

DM: unknown
CM (ball carrier): N'Dombele & Gedson
CM (creative): Lo Cleso & Dele

We don’t need to buy a left back. Promote the two youngsters we have.

Sessegnon and Cirkin.
We’ll be in Europa so plenty if minutes to give them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lel, back when I started posting on the main soccer bored

So many melts my post caused, yet I was absolutely spot on on Arsenal at the time

#pochin
#(gu)tenhag

:p

Turned off after 30m. Dour affair and it was cold and i was tired.
Pre break we had the injury excuse. Now with a fully fit attack and we've actually gotten worse in that aspect. Not sure where I sit with where we go to next and how we fix this utter mess.

Back Mourinho: rebuild this broken squad that can't achieve trophies and play Mourinho's dour style. May need to sell multiple of Kane, Dele, Lucas, Lamela and N'Dombele
Sack Mourinho: get a progressive manager that can articulate a gameplan that can fit in Son, Kane, Bergwijn, Lo Celso, Dele and N'Dombele. Whilst backing them with their ideal targets for the 2-3 big holes we have.

Pre break we had the injury excuse. Now with a fully fit attack and we've actually gotten worse in that aspect. Not sure where I sit with where we go to next and how we fix this utter mess.

Back Mourinho: rebuild this broken squad that can't achieve trophies and play Mourinho's dour style. May need to sell multiple of Kane, Dele, Lucas, Lamela and N'Dombele
Sack Mourinho: get a progressive manager that can articulate a gameplan that can fit in Son, Kane, Bergwijn, Lo Celso, Dele and N'Dombele. Whilst backing them with their ideal targets for the 2-3 big holes we have.
Tough one

I feel if Mou stays, Ndombele leaves. Not the worst thing given we have midfield depth. And if we can sort out some positional needs through his move, that's good too.

Given the reports that the debt restructure means we're limited on transfer funds (i think i read 35m pounds), utilising some sales where we bat deep (Lucas, Lamela, Ndombele, Foyth) might be on the cards, regardless of manager.

i still think Poch's diamond is our best line up

2x CB with a DM supporting them (Think Dier would work here) w/ 2x WB's (Aurier/Sess)
Alder & Sanchez plus a purchase here given Jan will leave and Foyth hasn't come on (PSG perhaps interested?)

the remaining 3 in the diamond can be made up from Winks, Dele, GLC, Gedson, Berg.

Kane & Son upfront - and Parrott can support without being left alone.

Lucas -> Milik
Ndombele -> Semedo & cash/player
Cash for Lamela & Foyth

Purchase -> CB (Kehrer, Alaba, Kimpembe, Upamecano, Konate, Mukiele, Klosterman, Gabriel, Ake....plenty out there) or a DM if Dier is a full time CB from here on out.
Playmaker. Bruno looking like a real sliding doors moment for us. Twice. :(

Lucas -> Milik
Ndombele -> Semedo & cash/player
Cash for Lamela & Foyth

Purchase -> CB (Kehrer, Alaba, Kimpembe, Upamecano, Konate, Mukiele, Klosterman, Gabriel, Ake....plenty out there) or a DM if Dier is a full time CB from here on out.
Playmaker. Bruno looking like a real sliding doors moment for us. Twice.
We
Are
Skint

Only this toxic manager and group of players could make living through a pandemic less miserable than watching football. Wholesale changes are needed from top to bottom. But we know that won't happen so the first thing to do is get Sonny, Ndombele and Kane enjoying playing football again.

We
Are
Skint
yeah. Im hearing 35m is our max tfr kitty
We'll need to sell/swap to get the squad topped up.

Ndombele into Semedo & 30m is my tip
Lamela would be lucky to get us 15m
Foyth maybe 10m
Add to the 35m im assuming is there.
And no cash handover for Lucas -> Milik.

That could be 90m in cash with Milik & Semedo already in
With a lot of assumptions :)

i still think Poch's diamond is our best line up
But we now have a dour manager who wants to play 4-3-3

I really just don't see how this squad can fit into that. Maybe that's half the point. The square pegs won't fit his round holes so we will have a fire sale. Aurier, Foyth, Rose, Dele, N'Dombele, Lucas and Lamela all out. Not ideal because there's 2 massive talents among that group and then 2 good squad options in Lamela and Lucas. But if we can raise 70-90m out of that group plus a small 20-30m budget maybe we can afford to bring in Matic and a couple of other bodies to play for 1-0 wins.

But we now have a dour manager who wants to play 4-3-3

I really just don't see how this squad can fit into that. Maybe that's half the point. The square pegs won't fit his round holes so we will have a fire sale. Aurier, Foyth, Rose, Dele, N'Dombele, Lucas and Lamela all out. Not ideal because there's 2 massive talents among that group and then 2 good squad options in Lamela and Lucas. But if we can raise 70-90m out of that group plus a small 20-30m budget maybe we can afford to bring in Matic and a couple of other bodies to play for 1-0 wins.
Lloris/Gaz
Aurier/Tang - Alder/Sanchez - Dier/Vert - Davies/Sess
GLC/Dele - Winks/Skipp - Ndombele/Siss
Berg/Lucas - Kane/Parrot - Son/Lamela

Kinda works.
Vert & Foyth out would mean a new CB is needed.

Lloris/Gaz
Aurier/Tang - Alder/Sanchez - Dier/Vert - Davies/Sess
GLC/Dele - Winks/Skipp - Ndombele/Siss
Berg/Lucas - Kane/Parrot - Son/Lamela

Kinda works.
Vert & Foyth out would mean a new CB is needed.
On paper it looks okay. But we've already seen how disconnected our star player Harry Kane is with his fellow front 3 and then the whole front 3's disconnection to the midfield 3.

A GLC-Winks-Sissoko midfield isn't working. Bergwign-Kane-Son doesn't look like it has any cohesion at all. Harry Kane is going to find it very difficult to operate with Eriksen gone and Dele Alli playing so far away from him and no longer making runs beyond him, drawing away defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back