Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you’re being silly.
Check the thread there’s plenty of criticism of players and the coach when warranted.

Massive fail is OTT given we’re only 1pt off where we were at this stage last season.
Only 1pt worse off in corresponding top 6 fixtures too.

No doubt the United and Arsenal performances were well below par, and I won’t defend them, but I want throw the baby out with the bath water either Pups. You can’t start doubting the manager or team after a couple of s**t performances. Try and keep some perspective

One loss and pups has melted completely.

First up off an international break with injury concerns to Kane, Winks, Alli and JV. Plus no Wanyama and Lamela still and Rose still struggling for fitness.

And when you analyse the game we went behind to a free kick that never should have happened and to a peach of a header. Yeah we weren't great but just leading up to that we'd have our best spell of the game. Games about luck at certain moments and we copped rotten luck and didn't respond well.

Haven't seen the second half today. First half we mirrored the Arsenal game. Except this time we responded to an unlucky goal (freak assist) the opposite way and should have gone in level.

I get fed up with doom-mongers. Criticism is fine, frustration is always not far away. But let’s keep it real. I think Pups did the same last season, when in the end in we had our best league season in decades!

It was 2015-16 I was really melty

Last season I was fine

This season I want significant progress somewhere, kinda feel we have regressed being shown up by rivals so far.

If they go all the way in the CL or FA Cup then that's some form of redemption imo and the group will have achieved something.

This season the league was a write off for me. 38 games not really at home was going to be very tough. Just need to maintain CL football for our first season in the new home

If we break 80 points again we’d have done well imo. Should see us finish in the top 4 again that. City look like they will actually break the 100 point barrier, so even an improvement on last season would almost certainly not been enough for us

Aurier is the one worrying me. He’s definitely made the most errors at the back when he’s played. Sloppy passing when he’s up the pitch has nearly cost on quite a few ocassions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aurier is like walker pre Poch. Got faith in him turning it around and being even better next season. If Sanchez improves at the rate most defenders do under Poch he could be just about anything!

You actually giving up on this season?

We’ll do well to finish top 4. Small teams will sit back and we can’t effectively press them into mistakes at Wembley.

We will drop a lot more points at home to small fry clubs. Time to win a trophy.

I told you we drop points when Alderweireld is out but you wouldn’t listen. We didn’t concede mammoth amounts of goals when he was out last time but had a lot of 1-1 or 2-2 draws. We’ve got 10 more games of this before he returns. Still no Wanyama.

Hang onto top 4. Go hard at the FA Cup and try and get 4 more wins in the CL (which is all it takes to win it from here).

We’ll do well to finish top 4. Small teams will sit back and we can’t effectively press them into mistakes at Wembley.

We will drop a lot more points at home to small fry clubs. Time to win a trophy.

I told you we drop points when Alderweireld is out but you wouldn’t listen. We didn’t concede mammoth amounts of goals when he was out last time but had a lot of 1-1 or 2-2 draws. We’ve got 10 more games of this before he returns. Still no Wanyama.

Hang onto top 4. Go hard at the FA Cup and try and get 4 more wins in the CL (which is all it takes to win it from here).
Alderweireld does not dictate how the midfield and attack work in sync

Can't put the blame on him being unavailable for that draw. We should be scoring 2-3-4 at home against West Brom.

Need this mug back, perhaps if he were available then Eriksen and Alli would do more to perform as one of these guys sits on the bench

Alderweireld does not dictate how the midfield and attack work in sync

Can't put the blame on him being unavailable for that draw. We should be scoring 2-3-4 at home against West Brom.

Need this mug back, perhaps if he were available then Eriksen and Alli would do more to perform as one of these guys sits on the bench

Nonsense. You don’t win every game 2+
Some you grind out. We didn’t grind them out last season and so far aren’t now. Even more so against West Brom who do this to everyone. Anti football little shits.

We drop more points when he is out. A fact.
Sometimes I think you just don’t get it. If you don’t concede it just takes 1 goal. We concede more when he’s out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back