Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No this is too much of an negative view JD, a trait you show too much of. Get yourself up man, seriously
It’s just the facts mate. Since he has come in we’ve won one trophy in 15 odd years. I don’t doubt he has been a fantastic company man for ENIC. But in pure footballing terms he has been pretty average and not worth what he is being paid.

Like you said he hasn’t backed in managers and it’s cost us on field. Arry in that January window, selling Bale after promising AVB on Lewis’ boat it won’t happen and they’d strengthen, Poch this summer.

My negativity is based on those facts. It’s not that he has ruined the club like many chairmen do. Just that he isn’t a god like some make out and that he has actually cost us on field success to better suit ENICs goals

It’s just the facts mate. Since he has come in we’ve won one trophy in 15 odd years. I don’t doubt he has been a fantastic company man for ENIC. But in pure footballing terms he has been pretty average and not worth what he is being paid.

Like you said he hasn’t backed in managers and it’s cost us on field. Arry in that January window, selling Bale after promising AVB on Lewis’ boat it won’t happen and they’d strengthen, Poch this summer.

My negativity is based on those facts. It’s not that he has ruined the club like many chairmen do. Just that he isn’t a god like some make out and that he has actually cost us on field success to better suit ENICs goals
He actually got an extra season out of Bale who wanted to go to Madrid in 2011. Same with Modric in 2010. We sold both and ultimately became a better team for it. Why he didn’t back Harry in Jan 2012 is open to debate but even had he done so we still wasn’t overhauling the two Manchester clubs that season.

He’s obviously trying to marry ENIC’s success with that of the club, but in this day and age to have sustained success you really need a benefactor so it makes things extremely hard

He actually got an extra season out of Bale who wanted to go to Madrid in 2011. Same with Modric in 2010. We sold both and ultimately became a better team for it. Why he didn’t back Harry in Jan 2012 is open to debate but even had he done so we still wasn’t overhauling the two Manchester clubs that season.

He’s obviously trying to marry ENIC’s success with that of the club, but in this day and age to have sustained success you really need a benefactor so it makes things extremely hard
Bale was never that close to Madrid the year before he wasn’t yet at a level close enough to be worth a huge fee at that point. It was the AVB move of him central that made him go to that very top level and the minute he got to that level Levy cashed in and Madrid got another one out of our official special agreement between the two sides.

I like Levy being stubborn and not selling to league rivals since Berbatov. But even then he lies blatantly to all about the special agreement. What’s so special about Real Madrid about buying our players and offloading their players everywhere except to Spurs?

Sissoko is a player reborn. I can’t believe the transformation.

It’s amazung to think you could argue we had our whole first choice back four out yesterday and still looked comfortable. We really need all our players back for December though as the games come thick and fast

Poch and Sissoko deserve massive credit for his turnaround. With our lack of midfield depth combined with the injuries we've had Poch has actually changed our play in midfield to suit Sissoko's style of play and for us to play to his strengthes.

Wolves & Chelsea both love possession so Poch set out our midfield to just be running animals pressing them which is what suits Sissoko. It's what worked against Madrid last year too. Against Palace the conditions suited a menance like Sissoko too. Both player and manager have come along way, Poch from his initial one dimensional plug in & play tactics and Sissoko not really for doing anything different but sticking at it after a couple of pretty poor years

Poch and Sissoko deserve massive credit for his turnaround. With our lack of midfield depth combined with the injuries we've had Poch has actually changed our play in midfield to suit Sissoko's style of play and for us to play to his strengthes.

Wolves & Chelsea both love possession so Poch set out our midfield to just be running animals pressing them which is what suits Sissoko. It's what worked against Madrid last year too. Against Palace the conditions suited a menance like Sissoko too. Both player and manager have come along way, Poch from his initial one dimensional plug in & play tactics and Sissoko not really for doing anything different but sticking at it after a couple of pretty poor years
Yeah spot on, tactically he’s stepped up recently. I wonder how he goes about it at the Emirates? Arsenal aren’t as possession based as the chavs so he may go back to a possession based game - I guess it depends who we have in the middle.

As much as I am liking Foyth I do hope Sánchez or Verts is back for Arsenal. He’s got a good future but still a bit raw. That was another penalty he gave away for me but we got lucky.

This bloody team. I thought the Inter loss would be soul-breaker. The Barca. The Watford loss. On top of no signings, no stadium, all the injuries...

But they just keep on overcoming. Blimey that was sweet to do Chelsea so comprehensively. COYS!

Just got the 1986/87 away spurs shirt from the spurs shop. One of my favourites of all time. I love those retro kits they do - much prefer them to buying the new shirt. Will test it out for the Inter game, hopefully it’s a lucky one!

96D2A6A0-874F-4528-8A3C-034E8D0E5851.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You call yourself a proper yid? Disgraceful!

I’m not alone mate, quite a few on the Fighting utensil are of the view that Chelsea are far worse.

I genuinely detest them, their colours, their fans, and their existence. If only a giant sinkhole would form and wipe out the vermin

I’m not alone mate, quite a few on the Fighting utensil are of the view that Chelsea are far worse.

I genuinely detest them, their colours, their fans, and their existence. If only a giant sinkhole would form and wipe out the vermin
I detest them too, but they’re always going to be a level below Arsenal for me. Obviously above the spammers though! I’d be surprised if anyone else on here held your view to be honest. The Fighting utensil lot are a strange bunch. I don’t have an account on it but have read it from time to time. The match day threads are way too pessimistic. It’s like an army of JD’s on there!

Along with City, Chelsea are just another tinpot club that won the lottery. Their existence and relative "success" is utterly meaningless. Most of their older fans are actually alright.
Yeah exactly, to those who remember old football before the Premier League existed, Chelsea will always be a s**t yo-yo club with the worst ground in London and hooligan fans. I guess it’s different for those who have only followed football in the last ten or fifteen years.

Geez we are onto a winner with this manager! Quotes like this make it little wonder why we've overachieved ever since his 2nd year...

"There was a tough period for Moussa but I remember one day I hugged him when he was coming off and I told him, 'You are going to be a success here.'

"Now he starts to feel free and today he was key again, a key part of the success."

Gotta love the humble pie Sissoko has been serving up to most of us fans. Nothing but respect for how he’s turned it around. Takes real character and the fans recognise it.

Noticed a bit of Chelsea salt on some of the boards. They really hate losing to us lol

Yeah exactly, to those who remember old football before the Premier League existed, Chelsea will always be a s**t yo-yo club with the worst ground in London and hooligan fans. I guess it’s different for those who have only followed football in the last ten or fifteen years.
That’s largely the problem, the only fans you see down here are those pathetic under 30 bandwagon flogs.

Not the true Chelsea fans that have lived through the 2nd division or the run down stadium. Just the up themselves glory hunting plastics. Those campaigners can * off.

Gotta love the humble pie Sissoko has been serving up to most of us fans. Nothing but respect for how he’s turned it around. Takes real character and the fans recognise it.

Noticed a bit of Chelsea salt on some of the boards. They really hate losing to us lol
Given the responsibility against the chavs and now Inter do we dare 3 games in a week or rotate and put Dier and Winks up against Torreira and whatever crab they put next to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back