Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience with a guy that twice in 3 seasons has broke our transfer record.

With a guy who has given Dele, Lloris, Kane, Jan all big pay increases.

With a guy who has delivered the best stadium in Europe and overseen a club that’s got us a CL final.

Poch can zip his mouth and coach the team. We will find out in the next week what happens with Lo Celso, and I don’t care what happens with Sessegnon.

So much disrespect for the best thing to happen to this club in 30 years.

Patience with a guy that twice in 3 seasons has broke our transfer record.

With a guy who has given Dele, Lloris, Kane, Jan all big pay increases.

With a guy who has delivered the best stadium in Europe and overseen a club that’s got us a CL final.

Poch can zip his mouth and coach the team. We will find out in the next week what happens with Lo Celso, and I don’t care what happens with Sessegnon.

So much disrespect for the best thing to happen to this club in 30 years.

I think you’re missing the point of frustrations for most spurs supporters.

To go from nearly rans to actual champions something needs to give. The bloke in charge can make it happen or keep us on the same repetitive path for the 15th year in a row.

Are we a big club or are we simply acting like a little brother next to the big brother and his mates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pochettino could easily take us to the very top with some backing in the transfer market. But he is being left out of all squad building decisions so the chances of getting there are obviously diminished. Levy may know a thing or two about negotiation with banks and sponsors. But he knows less than the majority of posters on here about football itself

I think you’re missing the point of frustrations for most spurs supporters.

To go from nearly rans to actual champions something needs to give. The bloke in charge can make it happen or keep us on the same repetitive path for the 15th year in a row.

Are we a big club or are we simply acting like a little brother next to the big brother and his mates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. I just don’t agree with the rhetoric that this is or will be a failed window.

We haven’t really regressed anywhere, have improved CM and look like giving Foyth, KWP, Skipp and maybe even Parrot more game time.

Pochettino has stated it repeatedly we cannot operate like the others do, and if we have someone in our academy worth playing they’d rather do that than spend 30m on something similar.

If we lose no one and get Lo celso great window for me. Don’t get him and it’s just a bit meh. Kinda ok.

I just don’t subscribe or agree with the common held view of potting the chairman.

FWIW I do think we’ll get GLC even if it takes until the last day or two.

Who is everyone thinking will be the man after Poch walks? Whether it's when Madrid come calling when zidane goes bust or if Ole drops the ball there's a clear annoyance in his tone lately. Highly unlikely he starts the next season with us. My tip is Hassenhuttl or the Ajax manager

There's very little chance with the two jobs he covers most becoming free in the next 3-12 months being available that he manages us for much longer. We were blessed he rejected them both the first time because he wanted to take us into the new stadium. Now that isn't there to keep him and he has been demoted to head coach theres just no way he stays if anyone ever chases him again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone knows that the Manager is the boss of the club but when a Head Coach is the title he is just given a group of players to work with and doesn't build the squad at all. AVB was a Head Coach with Baldini Director of Football. And now Pochettino is a Head Coach with Daniel Levy as our Manager/Director of Football

I guess some people are ok with us spending next to zero cash, while others think what a wasted opportunity all this is. I’d rather see us fail giving it an honest go than fail by not trying.

End of the day Levy now looks like a bloke who thinks the sole criteria for success for the club is financial. Fans recognise that aspect but the patience is now starting to wear thin. You can’t keep spending next to * all on players and expect everyone to stay onboard

and? relevance?
His last contract renewal when Sir Alex was courting him he was upgraded to manager, and put on the transfer committee.
Now things are slowing in the market it's the chairman's domain. Convenient from Poch lol.

Why demote him and take control of the squad out of his hands and into a non football persons?

Poch to the football world has been shafted and the majority of our supporter base sees it that way too. No excuses anymore with the stadium finished but rather than give the greatest manager we've had the tools to work with we've taken his power away from him.

Genius from levy. Give him power when there's no money and stadium focus. Now there is money and supposed transfer focus take the power away. Poch has been Levy'd lol. At least he's seen how mad the bald man is and won't raid us for playing talent when he is Manager at Madrid or United

Poch will leave if we don’t get any of his wish list in - maybe not immediately but either at the end of the season or if the Madrid or United jobs become available during it. He’s not going to stay at a club where he is not receiving the backing from the board.

You know that from Geelong when the man himself in Munich said otherwise?

If I was Madrid and they lost their next friendly I'd be on the phone to Poch right away

Debt pays for itself over the next 30 years. Poch wants serious backing now not in 30 years time after our 50th trophyless season and 34th consecutive top 4 finish

You know that from Geelong when the man himself in Munich said otherwise?

If I was Madrid and they lost their next friendly I'd be on the phone to Poch right away
Who to believe. Some melter cos 9 days out we've bought about as much as the rest of the top 6 or someone who closely follows the club at many levels...

Am I the only one that remembers we have a half billion pound debt to repay or am I dreaming that.
We've broken our transfer record twice in 3 seasons, and possibly a 3rd time if we get Lo Celso...
What’s the net spend of the last five seasons? It’s almost at zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back