bit of a dilemma

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
sclhf0.gif

well i've pretty much ballsed up this season already. now i need to salvage myself and try to get 2000+ points for once.

i want to get rid of n jones because he's been doing f all and is dropping $$$ like hell. should i drop him for bachar houli (or another low priced player? Armitige?) as my reserve and rely on gablett, power, murphy, salopek, stevens and tuck to do the main midfield duties? this would allow me to get brennan or waters out for say a goddard type or perhaps even chad. trades are becoming a problem too!

also, should i chuck mckinley in for tredrea or thompson this week? im still wary of chucking in rookies.

what im leaning towards is:

OUT: jones, brennan

IN: armitage and one of chad (24,300 left in kitty), mccleod (102,900 left), goddard (173,700 left)

ideas?

Remember tuck isnt playing at the moment and may need to do a bit to get back in the side.

Jones is from melbourne and right now i dont trust any melbourne players so i think you should upgrade him to either a gun or a rookie (hard to find atm armatige probably your best)

Kangaroos are playing sydney this week so not sure how thommo will go, maybe mckinley instead of him.

Also keep an ear out for Aker he hurt his hammy the weekend just gone and may miss a week. Also you have ablett... should be a lock in for captain every week.

sclhf0.gif

well i've pretty much ballsed up this season already. now i need to salvage myself and try to get 2000+ points for once.

i want to get rid of n jones because he's been doing f all and is dropping $$$ like hell. should i drop him for bachar houli (or another low priced player? Armitige?) as my reserve and rely on gablett, power, murphy, salopek, stevens and tuck to do the main midfield duties? this would allow me to get brennan or waters out for say a goddard type or perhaps even chad. trades are becoming a problem too!

also, should i chuck mckinley in for tredrea or thompson this week? im still wary of chucking in rookies.

what im leaning towards is:

OUT: jones, brennan

IN: armitage and one of chad (24,300 left in kitty), mccleod (102,900 left), goddard (173,700 left)

ideas?
Out, Tredrea, Aker, Stevens, Tuck, Brennan, Polak, Ryder.

Obviously your first year? Your team is in a bit of trouble.

And leave your captain as Ablett.

Guaranteed big scores :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back