Game Day 2023 Round 1 - SC Season Opener Preview - Let the Games Begin / Festival of the Midpricer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be far behind you in rankings ....Fyfe, Jones, Laird :poo:

Too scared to look at my ranking ....might wait a couple of weeks ....but boost #1 WILL BE used
Another one with Fyfe, Jones and Captain Laird

I won't be far behind you in rankings ....Fyfe, Jones, Laird :poo:

Too scared to look at my ranking ....might wait a couple of weeks ....but boost #1 WILL BE used
I actually don’t think I’ll boost. Many many times I’ve seen Round 2 be polar opposite to Round 1.

Stewart to ND is locked, no choice there.

And I saw enough from Sneeze to be okay with an upgrade from Flanders.

McKenna and a decent R2 seem likely next week. Put Ladhams at R2 initially with the plan to upgrade after R2 once I’d seen a few Rucks play. Was too much uncertainty PS for mine so left 100k in the bank to spend.

My worst start ever - ranked 90,811
team america vomit GIF

2BC5BFC0-CF83-449F-B506-E5AC926EAEC0.png
Was reasonably happy over the weekend til Fyfe played
Not sure what I’ll do with him now cause that was the worst I’ve ever seen him and I think jhf in that role is easy money

I went a lot of safe guys that I trust with my premos no real risks

Backs Docherty Dawson
Mids Oliver Neale Bont Macrae
Rucks Witts Marshall (so close to Gawn it makes me sick how good he played)
Forwards Dunkley rozee Taranto

Confident this team will build as the year goes. But went very safe and that may bite me not going with the gulden/Daicos/greens to start with

2100 all out I’ll take it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You'll take it! You'll take it!

I guess it is what it is!!!!

Ranked 22,073

Heroes: N.Daicos, De Goey, Green, Sheezel, and of course big sexy Maxy Gawn (C)
Villians: Laird, Jones, Fyfe, Hopper, Constable, Ratugolea

DUMBASSERY:
Played Hollands at M8 over McKenzie on a "hunch".
Had JHF in my team for so long, then replaced him the final week for a cooked Fyfe.
Thought L.Jizzle would be a wonderful D3.

GENUIS:
Moved Gawn into R1 after the practice match, and plonked the VC on him.
Dumped Mitchell for De Goey also after the practice match.
Dumped Pedlar for Sheezel an hour before the North/WCE match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually don’t think I’ll boost. Many many times I’ve seen Round 2 be polar opposite to Round 1.

Stewart to ND is locked, no choice there.

And I saw enough from Sneeze to be okay with an upgrade from Flanders.

McKenna and a decent R2 seem likely next week. Put Ladhams at R2 initially with the plan to upgrade after R2 once I’d seen a few Rucks play. Was too much uncertainty PS for mine so left 100k in the bank to spend.
Do you think Fyfe bounces back ? .....I've gotta get Sheezel, this week or next .....so there's 2 x trades PLUS one trade to get the funds to pay for the other two trades

It'll be computers only playing supercoach soon. No human input needed
01010100 01101111 01101111 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110010 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100001 00001010

Jesus, who did the damage? Laird C, Jones, F Green, Fyfe? Stewart?
Had Stewart and Laird (C) but other than that no-one really, that’s the thing. Only three players over 110 tho.

A9DFDFE6-C968-42FE-818E-789F6FAE92E6.jpeg

Do you think Fyfe bounces back ? .....I've gotta get Sheezel, this week or next .....so there's 2 x trades PLUS one trade to get the funds to pay for the other two trades
I don’t have Fyfe, but no, don’t think he’ll bounce back and think he was a bizarre pick. If you’ve got him and looking for confirmation, * him off. Fyfe to Sneeze is one trade. Don’t know who else is in your team.

Screenshot_20230319_211933_Chrome.jpg

Not much to report for the positives. Last minute decisions to go from Laird and Marshall to Cripps and English was a plus. Setterfield scraping through with a respectable score, which was not looking likely early on also good. Stocker looked OK, great choice instead of Jones.

The Negatives:
  • Hunter Clark. 60% TOG and 25% DE. No thanks.
  • Lachie Hunter. Nice attempt at a POD. Didn't work. Move on.
  • Tanner Bruhn. See above.
  • Stupid Sexy Flanders. Although was looking at posting an atrocious score, he junked it up and came home with something barely edible.

Fyfe will score well this week as Freo will be angry after today's performance and belt North.

But I don't think he is a long term proposition.

View attachment 1634194

Not much to report for the positives. Last minute decisions to go from Laird and Marshall to Cripps and English was a plus. Setterfield scraping through with a respectable score, which was not looking likely early on also good. Stocker looked OK, great choice instead of Jones.

The Negatives:
  • Hunter Clark. 60% TOG and 25% DE. No thanks.
  • Lachie Hunter. Nice attempt at a POD. Didn't work. Move on.
  • Tanner Bruhn. See above.
  • Stupid Sexy Flanders. Although was looking at posting an atrocious score, he junked it up and came home with something barely edible.
7E153203-AFE2-49AB-AC0B-75721CFF2F74.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back