Strategy 2024 Midprice Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

You're spot on.

But this is a Midprice Madness thread. I'm uncomfortable discussing premos in this safe midprice space. Viva la Madness.

First rule of midprice madness.

It isn’t madness for madness sake but it’s a vibe, a way of playing that makes sense to you.

It’s also something that’s become less madness as more trades have meant players get stuck with less mid pricers than ever before.

With the extra trades you can start with as few as 8 premos (14 rookies and midpricers) and be fine.

Midpricers that are really underpriced premiums are the most valuable picks in the game and mining for that golden ticket is easier with more chances.

Personally I’m leaning towards an 8-10-4 On field premo-rookie-midprice stratergy

But do what makes you feel comfortable just don’t have cash for cash sake

First rule of midprice madness.

It isn’t madness for madness sake but it’s a vibe, a way of playing that makes sense to you.

It’s also something that’s become less madness as more trades have meant players get stuck with less mid pricers than ever before.

With the extra trades you can start with as few as 8 premos (14 rookies and midpricers) and be fine.

Midpricers that are really underpriced premiums are the most valuable picks in the game and mining for that golden ticket is easier with more chances.

Personally I’m leaning towards an 8-10-4 On field premo-rookie-midprice stratergy

But do what makes you feel comfortable just don’t have cash for cash sake
Wait ... you're trying to apply rules to madness? That seems like madness to me.

I feel that after 15-odd years of playing, madness will be what it will be, and I'm ok leaning into that. I have an AF team filled with 13 Darcys and that's ok too.

For me, at the moment I'm running a 7-6-9 structure. I'll let you know if I come to my senses.

Wait ... you're trying to apply rules to madness? That seems like madness to me.

I feel that after 15-odd years of playing, madness will be what it will be, and I'm ok leaning into that. I have an AF team filled with 13 Darcys and that's ok too.

For me, at the moment I'm running a 7-6-9 structure. I'll let you know if I come to my senses.

Yup hence madness but also brilliance it’s a double edged sword.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regarding Bowes, he represents good value if he truly is backed in to a full time midfield gig.

However Geelong like to have a million rotations through midfield, which caps the scoring of each player.

Plus it seems likely Clark will get a gig.

As Geelong supporters we all want Bowes to play but fear he could get the dreaded sub vest.

Regarding Bowes, he represents good value if he truly is backed in to a full time midfield gig.

However Geelong like to have a million rotations through midfield, which caps the scoring of each player.

Plus it seems likely Clark will get a gig.

As Geelong supporters we all want Bowes to play but fear he could get the dreaded sub vest.

The madness is getting worse!

There are just too many midpricers to fit them all in :eek:

I’ve got 11 players below $500K and above Reid’s $$$

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

What am I missing about Wilson?
Only scored a lazy hundred in the last preszn game. I know this is coming from a Saints supporter, but he was chalk and cheese between the two games. Looked like something clicked for him. Also was pretty consistent across the 4 quarters, not something you could say for a lot of our team.

Only scored a lazy hundred in the last preszn game. I know this is coming from a Saints supporter, but he was chalk and cheese between the two games. Looked like something clicked for him. Also was pretty consistent across the 4 quarters, not something you could say for a lot of our team.

Oh ok. I thought it sounded like something negative

The madness is getting worse!

There are just too many midpricers to fit them all in :eek:

I’ve got 11 players below $500K and above Reid’s $$$

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF
You've got me covered. Im sitting at 10 which i thought was a fair effort

Would that fact he was playing North account for some of the difference?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back