Strategy 2024 Midprice Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

F@rk I've embraced the midprice madness kenties. :D

Dwight Office Tv GIF by The Office

Only scored a lazy hundred in the last preszn game. I know this is coming from a Saints supporter, but he was chalk and cheese between the two games. Looked like something clicked for him. Also was pretty consistent across the 4 quarters, not something you could say for a lot of our team.
But what happens when Crouch, Windy and Sinclair return, Phillipou plays more than a half? Does he keep that role or is he back to the forward role that won't score that well?

But what happens when Crouch, Windy and Sinclair return, Phillipou plays more than a half? Does he keep that role or is he back to the forward role that won't score that well?
You've listed players who play completely different positions. Wilson was effectively playing a high half forward role anyway. Lock. Him. In.

Thinking of taking the fool's gold with 9 keepers plus Heeney, Rankine, Holmes, Blakey and Zilliams, Lyons, S. Berry, Jordon and Meade. Go hard or go home!

Blue collar bench rookies Reid, E. Phillips, Roberts, Carroll, Clark, Wilson, O'Neil plus Livingston for (c) loophole.

Round5 bye will hurt but only marginally as many teams will have Daicos, Grundy anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee Lyons 106 points and looked good. I wonder if he has that JS again only $258k and 1% ownership :think:
Lyons vs Berry for me.
Berry wins due to RD0

Last edited:
Lions vs Berry for me.
Berry wins due to RD0

I have Berry as well at M6 and won't start Lyons as he has the bye in Round 2 so we can have another look and if he has his role back then pick him up before the price rise in Round 3.

Latest iteration has reduced the MP's to Fisher, Bonner and Lyons plus hopeful keepers Flanders, Heeney, Rankine and Yeo.

Gone by the wayside are Fyfe, Jordon, Harmes, Berry, Mead and Billings. Good night, sweet Princes. .

I'm still running 6 Zilliams,Jordan,Fyfe,Harmes,Berry & Fisher

Remove this Banner Ad

Back