Strategy 2024 Midprice Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

WaynesWorld19

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC
I've had Bowes in my side all PS .....this news is not comforting at all ....why do GEEL put us thru these stress building episodes

Went to grab a coffee, came back and Harmes has somehow made his way into my team. Still not sure how it happened but there he is.

Ha ha i must have gone to the same coffee shop.
At the moment I’m flicking between Harmes and S Berry for my last spot.

It’s honestly got me stumped. Both are capable of averaging 75+ and making their cash, but I’m slightly leaning towards Harmes for better JS.

No eye deer really.

It’s honestly got me stumped. Both are capable of averaging 75+ and making their cash, but I’m slightly leaning towards Harmes for better JS.

No eye deer really.
I’ve gone for Berry, so it’s best you stick with Harmes :p

Kentlemen, after circle jerking selections in my team for the past few weeks I’ve come to accept that contrary to my initial feelings that more GnR maybe the way to go…

We have 8 best 18 rounds this year (4 in the first 6 weeks) so the value of MPM is actually less as the amount of on field rookies maybe similar between a MPM team vs GnR team

Ie more on field slots means more on field rookies

No guarantees MPM like Harmes will score more than a rookie but GnR will have greater cash gen

With this is mind, I’m only running Xerri, Fisher and Jordan as my pure MPM options

Am I a disgrace? Yes

Could this change in the next 48 hours and I welcome back harmes, fyfe, billings, lyons, berry et al? Also yea

No eye deer really.
Don’t ask me…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No eye deer really.
I've swapped between Fyfe and Harmes in the forwardline. Fyfe will score better until he breaks, but Harmes is less likely to break

I've swapped between Fyfe and Harmes in the forwardline. Fyfe will score better until he breaks, but Harmes is less likely to break
Problem with Harmes is that by week three, Bevo would've played him as a back pocket, backup ruck and waterboy

I’m in a similar position but between Harmes and Jordon. Harmes, no bye, and has scored ok in the past. But, Bevo!

Have Jordon in atm, but maybe Harmes is the smarter starting choice?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back