Game Day 2023 Round 1 - SC Season Opener Preview - Let the Games Begin / Festival of the Midpricer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My worst start ever - ranked 90,811
team america vomit GIF

Shut up bish .

I'm 30k from dead last..

Chilling No Worries GIF by YUM KFC SouthAfrica

Along with that I had the absolute misfortune of having Tom Stewart, Liam Jones, Josh Kelly and laird as my captain.

No point worrying about ifs now, but my incredibly bad luck at this game has continued on from last year.

My forward line was on fire, dunkley, coniglio, taranto, gulden, Sheezel and The Poo all scored nicely with English in at R1.

Last edited:
Was busy all day today. I was on 16/1400 last night.

Had Jelly as captain, Callaghan, Marshall, Sinclair and was hopeful Draper would beat up on the whoever the hell is the ruck at Hawthorn. Was expecting 260 (c) from Jelly, 120+ from Marshall and Sinclair, 80 from Callaghan, at-least 80 from Draper and maybe 40+ from F.Greene.

That's 700 points, putting me at 2100, which considering how underwhelming pretty much all my premos had scored so far and all the rotten luck so many others have had, would've been a pretty nice score. Had no doubt I'd crack 2000.

Just logged into SC a minute ago to see my final score.... 1951

200w.webp

1966 left me with the lofty heights of 43,404 overall to start. Another year, another ******* s**t Round 1 ranking.

All I have to say is that this is for you, Rory Laird
alf punch2.gif
alf shove.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had Stewart and Laird (C) but other than that no-one really, that’s the thing. Only three players over 110 tho.

View attachment 1634200
Yeah, just a number all going on the lower side, hopefully swings back the other way next week 🤞
Ladhams a short term rental till you see how the rucks look a month or so in, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back