Game Day 2023 Round 16 Discussion - Full teams again, pedal to the metal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20230702_215524_Chrome.jpg

Bit of a dip, but not a disaster.

Will be having words with Cameron, Day, Sheez, Laird, Brayshaw and Cogs though.

Still #1 in the BF group at least 😉

Points updated, but rank remains??

Scaring the * out of me.

View attachment 1727616
Starting to recover from a disastrous start. Just need another 38 rounds on this trajectory.

Bye rounds were good to me, with zero pre planning for them.

IMG_3402.jpeg
IMG_3401.jpeg

The Sub/Emergency issue must not be affecting everyone. My emergencies/sub were counted minutes after the final whistle, so had no issue personally. Hopefully it is fixed soon for others. Might flip a few league results around.

Starting to recover from a disastrous start. Just need another 38 rounds on this trajectory.

Bye rounds were good to me, with zero pre planning for them.

View attachment 1727671
View attachment 1727672
Great recovery Jisk, hopefully that continues right through.

I for one am now at my lowest rank since R2.

Screenshot_20230702_220215_Chrome.jpg

Round rankings I showed before has me all over the place, but the overall stood steady.

Huge stuff up not looping Cincotta and Hewett for the extra 30 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Capture.PNG

Happy James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Wow. What an over from Stokes
This is unmissable Cricket at the moment. Twitter is brilliant at the moment. All those flogs banging on about the rules of the game when Starc’s catch was disallowed are now saying ignore the rules, it’s about the Spirit of the Game. Yet Duckett didn’t forfeit his wicket in the spirit, so I dunno.

This is unmissable Cricket at the moment. Twitter is brilliant at the moment. All those flogs banging on about the rules of the game when Starc’s catch was disallowed are now saying ignore the rules, it’s about the Spirit of the Game. Yet Duckett didn’t forfeit his wicket in the spirit, so I dunno.
Saw the Starc catch footage for the first time 15 minutes ago. What a great CATCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back