Game Day JLT Series GAME 1 - RICHMOND VS ADELAIDE - 7:40PM @ ETIHAD STADIUM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNLEASH THE NANK!

slow-mo-larsen.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi I am just trying to work out teams for tonight is there anyone returning from an interupted preseaon. Or anyone they have stated to only get half a game? I'd imagine Rioli and maybe Maric to only get a half? What about riewoldt does he normally get a full game in preseason

Hi I am just trying to work out teams for tonight is there anyone returning from an interupted preseaon. Or anyone they have stated to only get half a game? I'd imagine Rioli and maybe Maric to only get a half? What about riewoldt does he normally get a full game in preseason

No reason for rioli to only play half, has had a full and great pre-season.

Maric if he plays i imagine will only play a half or so.

I reckon Prestia will only play a half also, and maybe someone like cotchin or martin

No reason for rioli to only play half, has had a full and great pre-season.

Maric if he plays i imagine will only play a half or so.

I reckon Prestia will only play a half also, and maybe someone like cotchin or martin

Ok great would love to see Rioli get a full crack at it. I see a lot of upside in him, Broad and Castagna. Who are your elite runners at the club that will most likely get a full game in the midfield?

Ok great would love to see Rioli get a full crack at it. I see a lot of upside in him, Broad and Castagna. Who are your elite runners at the club that will most likely get a full game in the midfield?

Caddy, McIntosh, Cotchin, Miles are probably gonna get close to full games in the midfield id say. Dusty will spend a lot of time forward i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back