Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread - The sequel - I know what SOS did last Sumner

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
trre.gif

The official reaction of the name Gibbs in the rumor thread.
every single day Gibbs this Gibbs that,"I was at a function in Adelaide and bla bla bla,Waldron heard a rumour bla bla bla,she wants to go back to Adelaide bla bla bla.Ahh well two more weeks then the RUMOURS will stop!

Gibbs was a guest on the radio program 'The Rush Hour' this afternoon.

Certainly didn't hint and wanting any changes at all.

Spoke about that he had just been back home to see family and how good that was.
Is about to go on a family holiday.
Under increasing pressure to pop the question.
Wants more children but not for a few years.
After the family holiday will go on a brief America trip with 'the boys'
Spoke highly of the boys coming through and said that the future of Carlton is in good hands.

Generally seemed to be very much at peace with where he was and where Carlton are headed.

So here is a list of potential targets so far discussed/rumoured to being looked at. Ive highligjted who I think may be most likely. Interested to see others opinions
Marchbank
O'Meara
Pickett
Hrovat
Stewart
Matera
Palmer
Tomlinson
Smedts
Lyons
Barrett
Grigg
CEY
Darling
Horlin-Smith and Grimes.

So here is a list of potential targets so far discussed/rumoured to being looked at. Ive highligjted who I think may be most likely. Interested to see others opinions
Marchbank
O'Meara
Pickett
Hrovat
Stewart
Matera
Palmer
Tomlinson
Smedts
Lyons
Barrett
Grigg
CEY
Darling

I'll take a Giant value meal deal with a Marchbank, Stewart, Pickett, Tomlinson, Corr, Steele and if you could please throw in a Mitchell & Honeychurch with a large coke please hold the fries they go straight to my thighs. All while hanging onto pick 5 thanks SOS

I'll take a Giant value meal deal with a Marchbank, Stewart, Pickett, Tomlinson, Corr, Steele and if you could please throw in a Mitchell & Honeychurch with a large coke please hold the fries they go straight to my thighs. All while hanging onto pick 5 thanks SOS

Sounds good. However the special of the day is a Palmer and a pot.. good value!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard that the movie "Now you see me 3", will be 'based on a true story' centered upon SOS and his dealings during the trade and draft period of 2016.

If Bartel was dead set keen to play on and the Cats say no, Id much rather him for a season of playing and transitioning into a coaching role than someone like Boomer. Jimmy just screams quality bloke and the club would be a better place with him in it.

If Bartel was dead set keen to play on and the Cats say no, Id much rather him for a season of playing and transitioning into a coaching role than someone like Boomer. Jimmy just screams quality bloke and the club would be a better place with him in it.

I'd like that. But I think they may have learned their lesson in terms of moving legends on before they're ready.
Johnson and Kelly had massive years. If they were still at the cats who know how this season would have finished...

Also Jimmy seems the type who'd rather retire a one club player than go for one year at another club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back