Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's fine but (and please take no offence at this) you aren't the be all and end all of Carlton inside knowledge.

A poster posted a rumour they heard and it was subsequently discussed.

How many Freo people knew Lyon was coming before he shocked the footy world?

I heard mumblings halfway through last year that Malthouse was going to be 'white-anted' by Mathison and replaced by Worsfold .

So happy that rumour turned out to be false, but apparently a few other people I knew heard that same rumour ..

Tom Boyd isn't at Carlton.

Which isn't a crack at MS3 but it just proves we don't always know what will happen.

As Meb said, it's fine for people to discuss a rumour.
I certainly wasn't making any comment about discussing rumours... I think the thread title says it all...

What I was saying was that for me, every post MS3 posted was like manna from heaven.

Furthermore, I'm pretty sure the Tom Boyd trade isn't representative of whether MS3's information is accurate. The dogs pulled that out of their arse after every possible star lined up. I'm still convinced we were at the front of the queue for his services before Griffin up and quit.

In ms3 i trust!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's because I knew that Boyd was coming back to Melbourne and was a very very very big chance of coming to Carlton. Lyon on the other hand I know is not coming to Carlton...
How close were we to getting Boyd Marc Shmurf 3 ?? I am guessing we would have had a fairly good go at him.

Boyd's management had a massive influence, money tLks, clearly the Bulldogs amde an offer too good to refuse.

A move he may regret who knows, who cares, we got the Menz

He's not ours and we can't worry about it.

There would be plenty of instances of players that were just over the line, just for something to change.
I'm sure we've won our fair share of exchanges and lost at other times.
Barracking for a club doesn't mean you want to play there..........and especially when money becomes god.................looking at you Pickering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good friend of mine, who is a very reliable, level headed person, knows one of the coaches at the club, and he told him a massive deal was being brokered last trade period. Obviously it didn't eventuate, and while I don't know who the player was I suspect it was Boyd given Andy McKay has said the club were talking to him and they were very surprised he went to the Dogs.

As an aside I have a line through to Kreuzer so am trying to get some goss especially whether the rumors of big money being thrown to him and he being unhappy with his role are true.

Boyd would've had to be the dumbest man alive to knock back the bulldogs offer.

Can't match that. Wouldn't want to. Move on.

That's pretty simple isn't it?

The club weren't happy with Pickering saying one thing and doing another, but that's hardly unusual any more........Handshakes are for mugs.

Most posters know 99% of these rumours won't be coming true. The fun is in the hypotheticals surrounding the rumour. It's okay for someone with knowledge to say it won't be happening. It's equally okay for posters to keep talking as though it could.

Most posters know 99% of these rumours won't be coming true. The fun is in the hypotheticals surrounding the rumour. It's okay for someone with knowledge to say it won't be happening. It's equally okay for posters to keep talking as though it could.

Just out of interest ODN is that rumour or pretty reliable??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back