Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all. First time posting. I usually hang around a different blues forum but have been floating around the bluemour thread for a while. Anyway today I caught up with a mate whose close friend has a connection to Aaron Mullett. He reckons he has heard that the playing group is quite split in half at the Blues regarding Bolts. Apparently the older players love him but most of the younger players loathe him.

Now both these blokes are mad Collingwood fans but I don't believe it was a wind up as we generally have pretty good footy discussion. Anyway take it for what it's worth. An interesting tidbit that I've certainly never heard before.

#bluemour

I have heard that the Fremantle board were close to axing Ross Lyon during the season. His family have moved back to Melbourne , not sure if it relates to marriage problems or not. I also heard that Bolton is gone to be replaced by Ross Lyon during this off season. Source Assistant interstate coach

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:
A mate who writes for AFL website is pretty firm on the below regarding priority picks:

“AFL is in two minds.

Idea of a ‘state league priority draft’ has merit but is a bit loose.

They are tentative to ‘add another Draft to the fray..’
Pick 1 & 3 a real chance. 2 & 4 for GC.

TV ratings matter. 100 point losses are poison.”

#Bluemour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 1 will remain with Blues.

McGovern plays his cards correctly and he’s a Blue.

At this stage also heavily into Setterfield, Scrimshaw & Fasolo.

Very good chance of Dog with good pedigree.

No re Gaff or Lloyd.

Port player in play, but fair way to go to land it.

#Bluemour

Shiel still very much in play. Just significantly more complicated than several other options.

Don’t doubt SOS & Blues desire to deliver positive outcomes across this trade period.

Plenty of cap space, which will be spent responsibly over next 2 years to deliver sustained success.

#Bluemour

There are 2 dogs in deep discussion. Don’t discount Wallis a
Wallis is also in play, better citizen than Libba, lesser player. Balancing act but trust we have the right people in place to make the best decision for long term outcome.

Also, serious Brisbane player being spoken too.

Will update as I hear more.

Cheers

#Bluemour

From the TC Ockham's Razor (Re: Libba)
If we have assured ourselves offield issues are controllable, he'd be well worth the risk.

Free Agent, and would fit perfectly into our midfield. Great support for Cripps.

Blues are talking with him, there's a good chance it'll get done.

Cheers

OR
#Bluemour

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back