Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

Every player who is out of contract that has any resemblance of talent will be connect with North, St Kilda and Carlton. They can cross Carlton's name off the list of clubs who would be interested in Hall.

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:

Have heard both Setterfield and Scully being ‘courtered’ by us.

Source:One of Brent Harvey’s friends.

Not sure if true but I did recall he did say something along those lines re a couple of gws mids leaving at the end of the year on future stars program so it might have some legs.

Not the finest, but a few have been screaming out for a #bluemour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a chat with Stephen Trigg in the departure lounge at Melbourne Airport.

He spoke very well, and was very approachable and knowledgeable about the game. The most interesting thing I gathered from the conversation was that thanks to revenue forecasting back in 2015, we currently have around $3 Million in the cap to spend (the most in the league). #bluemour

At least a couple of coaches will go come season's end. Trying to get Sam Mitchell to the club as an assistant.

#bluemour

Carlton and the Hawks are favourites to have Sam Mitchell as a coach next year. I'd put us marginally ahead. We then need Eagles to play along.

#bluemour

In regards to Rankine, apparently he is definitely open to joining Carlton.
Carlton have apparently expressed a very strong interest in drafting him. (Source is a Rankine family member)

Not sure how reliable the info is.

If this does have any truth to it, hopefully it means we are trading pick 1 down to pick 3 with Gold Coast which includes Will Brodie and some later pick swaps.

Gold Coast get Lukosius and Walsh with picks 1 & 2
Carlton get Rankine with pick 3 and Will Brodie.

#Bluemour

Hawks trying to lure Mitchell with offer of being groomed by Clarkson, Carlton still feels like they are in the box seat saying that Mitchell would be better suited with a variety of experience under different head coaches. Hawks saying that's hardly true as Bolts is Clarksons underling anyway.

Fas is basically a free hit with little downside. Club trying to get into Eddie as well, 1/2 year contract then being moved into a coaching/mentor role similar to what Walker was doing before he left but also working with the fwds.
#Bluemour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back