Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My two cents to this stupid debate:

On the one hand people shouldn’t have a go at ITK posters getting it wrong. I’m sure most of the time it’s accurate at that point in time.

On the other hand, on my observation Reg you’re flat out wrong. 99 percent of people are extremely grateful.

So pretty simple in my view. If you’re an ITk and you can’t tolerate the rare person getting out of line, while almost everyone else is delighted with the shared knowledge....then don’t post. Life goes on.

It’s an odd life standard though. Not sure where anyone on Earth finds that sweet place where simply no one EVER criticises them.

My hope: people calm the * down.

Find where I have said either of those 2 or anything like that.

Simply stating that if you feed people a heap of sugar don't complain when they get excited.

And if 90% of people are offending you why keep doing it?
They do it as a favour to the rest of us that appreciate the info they, like they said, are under no obligation to give out.
It's no different to any other posters, everyone can express their feelings on here.
If you don't like it or find it irritating, a simple solution: you can just skip over and read the next post, not a big deal.

What self righteous crap. So bloody ungrateful, as are 90% of the posters on here. We give whatever info we’re comfortable to disclose on a PUBLIC forum. We’re under no obligation to do it at all but do so as a favour to our fellow blues supporters.

Yet impatient children like yourself say “that’s not what I want - I want more”. Or “it didn’t come true so you must have lied”.

The arrogance is astounding...

90% is a bit of an over exaggeration there. Most if not all people are appreciative to what you and other ITK's post on this public forum.

Ryder is certainly out of left field.

Don't see a place for him at senior level but if Phillips moves on we do need someone to help TDK in the reserves.

I suspect we're covering all our bases given we were linked to Pittonet a few weeks ago.

MK is 30 years old and has averaged 13.5 games in last 2 years.

IMHO Ryder would be required to play at least 10 AFL games.

The squeakiest wheel gets the grease.

Rumour sharers, please don't be discouraged by the vocal minority. There are many just sitting back, watching and appreciating. Just look at the likes compared to the responses.

Couldn’t agree more !!

Every morsel of information greatly received. Totally understand if some or most of it doesn’t come to fruition.

If it makes it easier for the less patient, I’m happy to not share what I know.

Things don’t run to BF timelines, minor details change, which creates delays, including pick swaps, $, marketing opportunities.

Eddie will be at Carlton as will Papley & Martin.

We will have next year’s 1st pick after these deals land.

I’m still confident with what I’ve shared. Take it or leave it.

Ciao
OR ur fast becoming my favourite, but I always seem to miss ur posts because Ur profile picture isn’t ingrained in my memory yet for fast scrolling

The same could be said for those who are getting their knickers in a twist about how ungrateful people are.
The reason why people will criticise posters like you and feel comfortable about it, is because pissing you off won't cost the board anything. On the other hand, having selfish arseholes pissing ITKs off affects everyone.

How about you grow up and recognise that there are far more posters who appreciate the info they're given and would prefer not to have that info jeopardised, than there are tiny-minded people who want everything their way and would prefer to try to derail things for everyone else?

MK is 30 years old and has averaged 13.5 games in last 2 years.

IMHO Ryder would be required to play at least 10 AFL games.

Yes - he would be #1 reserve should Kreuzer be unavailable.

Not sure he'd be willing to spend that many weeks playing at VFL level though.

OR ur fast becoming my favourite, but I always seem to miss ur posts because Ur profile picture isn’t ingrained in my memory yet for fast scrolling

Hover over his profile picture and click the "follow" button. That way you'll be notified each time he posts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening Terry Wallace on AFL TR podcast. He’s suggesting that Blues would be better served having a single spokesperson regarding trade matters; referring to MA and SOS statements on Butler. Am wondering what aspect of the messaging on Butler has been mixed. While SOS said, on day 1 of AFL TR, that he didn’t know where reporting of the Blues interest “came from” he immediately explained the club was awaiting a clear message from the Butler camp on whether he’s interested in CFC.

Cant see how people expect Barass to post in here and are genuinely thinking where has he gone when we have individuals such as Reg, Carlton_09, OR and 10cp who get smashed from pillar to post when it doesn't happen. Think we can all agree trade period is a marathon not a sprint. I for one enjoy reading there posts and can understand one thing. If they are all saying in a ever changing landscape we are in atm that Eddie, Paply and Martin will be at Carlton then thats good enough for me. Just am more interested to see what we have left over, how it gets done and if we have anything else in store. I hope the ITK posters stick around with these semi regular posts as at this rate i couldn't blame then for staying quiet.

It’s probably the first time we’ve seen just about all destination clubs have insufficient currency for nearly all the main trades. I think all the ‘lesser’ trades are probably being held up a result. Despite there being little action thus far, It’s actually an extremely interesting trade period.

It puts me in the other camp - that the clubs actually need the full 10 days to figure it out.

You know what? That’s actually a fair point. The situation is the competition especially the top 10 has evened up severely over the last few years add to that a weak draft this and next and clubs are right to sit pat. I mean say a pick 10 in this draft isn’t a pick 10 in the 2018 draft which in my opinion makes the pick worth less and clubs are going well last year we would have took pick 10 this year we want something back and this is where I believe a lot of it at an impasse.

Also I am tipping that feeling of entitlement is about the same as the feeling of superiority posters get from instigating all the guessing games from a " I know something you don't but I can't say but I will give hints" post.

Ahhhhhh, didn't take long for you to play the man, you are so predictable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back