Bluemour Season Blast Off Edition XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 goal turnaround from the Elimination Final in 2011 to that Round 4 game in 2012 (approx 7 months) - with essentially the same teams - hmmm :think: :rolleyes::mad:

It was bloody obvious they were doing something dodgy.

The amount of hammies and soft tissue injuries they were getting it was as though they were playing ping pong.

Hello baggers!

I'm back! Yes that's right, I am back!
Sorry to all I offended, not that it was personal.

Just happy the club has finally sorted it's issues out.

Still a few needing to be fixed that I believe haven't been!
- not sure how Lloyd kept his position.. questionable
- not sure why we didn't go harder for another solid ruck! TDK not ready yet as it takes time to learn the craft and pitto injury prone but not exactly the best around the ground.

3 things I hope Voss stops
1. We need to win 3+ games in a row!!!
2. Stop the bleeding of goals against
3. Better quality deliveries inside 50!

Fix that and we make the 8. Thoughts??
seems your 'return' is quite a low key affair.......

Hello baggers!

I'm back! Yes that's right, I am back!
Sorry to all I offended, not that it was personal.

Just happy the club has finally sorted it's issues out.

Still a few needing to be fixed that I believe haven't been!
- not sure how Lloyd kept his position.. questionable
- not sure why we didn't go harder for another solid ruck! TDK not ready yet as it takes time to learn the craft and pitto injury prone but not exactly the best around the ground.

3 things I hope Voss stops
1. We need to win 3+ games in a row!!!
2. Stop the bleeding of goals against
3. Better quality deliveries inside 50!

Fix that and we make the 8. Thoughts??
Any more like this:

"Source came back to me, Clarkson and cook had a conversation this morning.. Clarkson is at Carlton. Announcement to come next week".

"The term safe space refers to places created for marginalized individuals to come together to communicate regarding their experiences with marginalization"

Google is your friend
Given we have all been Carlton supporters for the last 20 years, this forum very much fits the description above! I just need someone to tell me the next 20 years are going to be OK....

VEINY’S FUN FACTS #114

Marc Murphy sits firmly in the top 5 of ALL past Carlton players for Brownlow medal votes with 114.

Not bad for a perennial sh*t truck 😆😆

Someone had to get 1s in all our losses.

I think there are reasonable arguments for both sides of this debate and reasonable minds can disagree. For me, the point is more that a career like his being in the conversation for being a “champion” is a reflection on the poor state of our side over the last 15 years.

Someone had to get 1s in all our losses.

I think there are reasonable arguments for both sides of this debate and reasonable minds can disagree. For me, the point is more that a career like his being in the conversation for being a “champion” is a reflection on the poor state of our side over the last 15 years.
Hundred percent mate.

He would’ve polled 150 Brownlow votes in a better side :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newnes earned himself a 1 year contract extension through a games trigger by all reports and the other two have signed on 1 year rookie contracts.

Those juiced up gorillas from CheatsFC bashed both Murph and Carrots in, I wanna say, 2012?

From memory we absolutely annihilated our first three opponents and then Essendon happened.

Carrots was having a season to remember until that mongrel Lonergan pile drove him shattering his collar bone/shoulder blade...

Those juiced up gorillas from CheatsFC bashed both Murph and Carrots in, I wanna say, 2012?

From memory we absolutely annihilated our first three opponents and then Essendon happened.
So many reasons to hang on to the hate.
Just when you think you might finally let it go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back