Board chat over skype/discord/a 3 month old potato

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a customer come drop off books in our outside chute this afternoon as I was putting a bag of books outside for another customer. He had a Carlton shopping bag. Because I'm a quiet Librarian I yelled out go Blues I'm really missing footy. He said be positive at least we will only lose 1 game this year. Well played library customer with awesome taste in footy teams ;)
Spotted a footy-mad work colleague I haven't been able to see for a while just the other day. Said, "How 'bout the Blues, eh!?" He looked at me funny, so I reminded him, "Mate, we haven't lost a game since round 1!"

I should be able to do it. Just might not be an immediate thing, depending on when it happens.

Only got until the end of quarantine ....

Alright, I've set up a (basic) discord for carlton fans.

Lets see how it goes, don't run it into the ground and ruin things. I'll make bigfooty mods here moderators (if they join it)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so here’s the thing

I’ve only seen the ‘99 prelim ONCE—live! HBF and I were talking about adding it to our iso viewing list. Anyone keen to watch and then have a chinwag about the game? It’ll lift the spirits!
It's on tonite.
We could all just chat on a thread as we watch, actlike we don't know the result..just for laughs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back