Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

"I've enjoyed my time out of the game in the last 12 months, and it's a big commitment to make the call to come back. But I love the game, and I love the club and am enormously flattered to maybe get the opportunity to come back into the game but we'll see how that unfolds over the next couple days".

Love the club I think is fair to say he's referring to North Melbourne, but flattered sounds like what you'd say after letting someone down. Also "couple days" pushing the timeline out even further.

I think listening to so much SEN over the last couple days has turned my brain into mush.

"I've enjoyed my time out of the game in the last 12 months, and it's a big commitment to make the call to come back. But I love the game, and I love the club and am enormously flattered to maybe get the opportunity to come back into the game but we'll see how that unfolds over the next couple days".

Love the club I think is fair to say he's referring to North Melbourne, but flattered sounds like what you'd say after letting someone down. Also "couple days" pushing the timeline out even further.

I think listening to so much SEN over the last couple days has turned my brain into mush.

Under Armour bag?? 🧐

“Here’s 5 yrs, $1.1 per year and a backpack”

Seems that way.
I've been worried ever since the Essendon drama unfolded on Monday tbh.
I just want this over as we need to get move on with plan b if we miss out.

Don’t blame north. Essendon have turned this into a mess.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how can times still be TBC when you’ve given the exact times?
Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

We have our own ITK person who says he's 100% coming to North.
Which one of you is lying? :p
I hope he comes to the bombers but believe he will choose north due to off field stability
essendon have the better list but working with Campbell, dodoro, Sheedy and even Mahoney sounds horrendous
our problems are deeper than the coach unfortunately

I hope he comes to the bombers but believe he will choose north due to off field stability
essendon have the better list but working with Campbell, dodoro, Sheedy and even Mahoney sounds horrendous
our problems are deeper than the coach unfortunately

I think he will join Essendon
As he could of saved Rutten a lot of hardship if he just straight up said i'm not interested they have a coach.
I'm not buying that he is stalling on announcing he's joining North to build suspense or some s**t.
I'll be pleasantly surprised if we land him at this point.

I think North was always the plan B for Clarko.
Even if Clarko picks North, I’d be very concerned as one of their supporters.

Why the hesitation? Why entertain Essendon? Why take so long to make a decision? Are you all in on us or not?

If you take that long to make a decision about a job offer (4 weeks?), you probably don’t really want the gig.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back